99. Boy's Talk

My vision was still somewhat blurry half an hour after I was carried back to our room. My head still hurt where I had hit the floor and to contain the swelling, I kept a ice pack on that part of my head while I sat on my bed. It was quite an irritating feeling because there was the pain from my head and there was also the bone chilling frost that the ice pack gave off.

"Sorry Alevian," Loyd smiled apologetically as he stood at the foot of my bed.

"We didn't know they'll start throwing stuff." Noah tried to laugh the awkwardness off but ended up only causing him to be the target of my death stare. It would appear that even he knew that things weren't well for him so he wasn't as crazy as before.

"Why did you have to have a biggest dick contest?" I sighed. "Why did you need to know who has the biggest dick?"

"I mean that's a good question," Zaksus added while sitting on a chair in the reverse manner so that he was able to rest his arms against the backrest while he leaned forward.

"Why're you in our room again?" I sighed, looking over at the boy who was smiling in an awkward manner.

"Well..." he rubbed his head as he tried to contain the awkwardness. "A guy that I was rooming with... he..."

"He's gay!" Noah called out suddenly.

"Noah shut up!" I snarled, feeling a worsening of my headache from how loud he was.

"That guy..." Zaksus continued. "He called in prostitutes."

"WHAT?!" The three of us said in unison.

"S-say that again?" Noah stuttered as his eyes remained wide open as he stared at Zaksus in disbelief.

"He called in prostitutes," Zaksus sighed and said in a discouraged manner. "Two of them in fact. He snuck them into our room."

"And? And? What happened next?"

"Why're you so excited about this, Noah?" Loyd asked with an awkward smile.

"Well..." Zaksus continued his story. "The two prostitutes, one was a pretty college girl that's attending a girl's college nearby and the other was a single mother. Bro!" His face suddenly lit up. "That single mother was lactating!"

"Lactating?" I frowned.

"Yeah!" Zaksus nodded, staring at me with wide eyes of disbelief. "She was actually making milk and it was squirting all over the place... And the boy who called her was actually drinking it."

"What the fuck?" I shook my head in disbelief at this fact.

"Yo that's dope!" Noah shouted.

"Like I stayed at first when he was licking the bodies of the two prostitutes, but I left immediately once they took his pants off," Zaksus recalled with a troubled expression on his face.

"Smart boy!" Noah exclaimed. "Stay for the good part and leave before the nasty part begins."

"Noah..." Loyd sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know how long they'll go for," Zaksus sighed and looked up at the three of us as he pleaded. "Can I sleep here tonight?"  

"Hey Alevian!" Noah turned and looked at me with great enthusiasm in his eyes. "I know a way to have you lose your virginity."

"Don't tell me..." I looked at him with a concerned expression on my face. I had a feeling he was about to suggest something stupid. My guts just told me so.

He pulled out his phone and began typing. Then, after a while, he smiled as he showed me the results. It was a map, and on the map were many red markers.

"There's so many brothels around!" Noah exclaimed. "There's one like five minutes walking from here."

"W-why?" Zaksus asked with great innocence on his face.

"To have fun, of course!" Noah said as he walked over to him. "You see these girls?"

As Noah scrolled through the available girls list, Zaksus blushed and closed his eyes.

"D-don't show me that," Zaksus said with a wavering voice.

"Zaksus!" Noah frowned as there was a look of disappointment that he directed towards Zaksus. "Who was the one that said being a virgin in high school is sad?"   

"Stop acting," I sighed. "You had a foursome before, didn't you?"

"He... he did?" Noah appeared startled by this fact.

Come to think of it, Noah wasn't present during that party.

"Yeah," I answered and looked over at Loyd. "Him too."

"Woah!" A large smile appeared on Noah's face as he slapped the two of them repeatedly in the back. "We got some major players here."

"Right..." Loyd blushed as he avoided eye contact. He was probably embarrassed that I saw him entering the hotel room with so many girls at once.

"I-I was drunk at that time," Zaksus explained while stomping his feet. "And the girls were drunk too."

"You took advantage of them?" Noah frowned as he stared at Zaksus in a terrified manner. I believe Noah was simply messing with Zaksus by pretending that it was a huge deal.

"I-I didn't!" Zaksus explained, shaking both his head and hands before him in denial.

"You had intercourse with them while they weren't sober!" Noah then continued to say in a serious voice of disbelief."You didn't have their consent. That's rape, Zaksus!"

"R-really?" Zaksus looked over at me with tears in his eyes as he sought out help.

"Don't trust him," I sighed. "If all of you're drunk, then there's nothing."

"Thank God," Zaksus let out a sigh of relief.

Noah then left Zaksus alone as he walked over to me. By that mischievous look on his face, I could tell that his target was me. In addition, what he's plotting must be something very bad.

"Alright!" He raised his left hand up into the air and slowly lowered it so that he was pointing at my face. "You're gonna lose your V card during this trip."

"W-what?" I was shocked by his sudden statement that it made me drop my ice pack.

"We'll do whatever it takes!" he exclaimed, looking up at the ceiling lights with great determination in his eyes. "We'll beg for it, we'll pay for it, and worse case scenario, we'll drug girls for it!"

"That's against the law." 

Loyd laughed as he probably thought Noah was simply joking. I want to believe Noah was joking as well, but I have a bad feeling about the future.

"I'm just kidding," Noah laughed. "I won't go that far." Then, he brought his phone up and began scrolling through it. "But why not pay?" he said as he browsed more pictures of girls and compared prices. "It's not against the law."

"For students it is," Loyd commented.

"Yeah," Zaksus added. "That guy was only able to convince the two girls to stay after adding 500 Vil to the payment."

"That's only 500 Vil," Noah shrugged it off and continued searching. "Don't worry, Alevian. I'll get you a good time."

"Zaksus," I sighed. I was defeated by Noah's persistence in dragging me to a brothel. Therefore, I decided that it was time that he's kicked out.

"Yeah?"

"Sleep on Noah's bed tonight," I said, turning my gaze over to the boy who was still focused on finding a brothel. "Let him go sleep at a brothel."

"I think that works," Loyd laughed as he agreed.

Author's Note:

A shorter chapter but it's needed to let you all know the characters more through their interactions.

Please vote and comment if you've enjoyed. Thank you.