11

When you return his genuine words with just a smile? He pouts.

You didn't take his confession seriously. Then again. You both were still young and probably still don't know the real meaning of love and the stuffs that comes along with it.

He sighs defeatedly, half heartily accepting his failed attempt of confessing his feelings towards. Taehyung makes himself comfortable, scooting a little closer to you.

"What are we watching?"

It takes you about a second to respond.

"Brave."

Supposedly one of the three Princesses who didn't need a man to come complete their life.

He nods his head, taking in the information before secretly rolling his eyes.

Of course you'd watch that.

You were never a fond of movies that had the same plot line as Cinderella. Having to think about a man coming to save a damsel in distress alway made you cringe. The plot's overused and it gets rather boring as the years progress.

Taehyung on the other hand, found them to be rather cute.

He wanted to be like them.
The Princes'.

Imagine having to save a Princess from a fire breathing dragon. Or from the clutches of an evil stepmother.

The action that would take place in those story line never fails to thrill him every single time.

He'd also find himself fantasizing about slaying the dragon and saving you from a tower. No matter how many times he's imagined it, he can't help but giggle at himself at the thought of you sending him a kiss for his glorious act of bravery.

But that's just him doing all the dreaming. You were completely different from the Princesses in those movies.

You seek freedom, adventure, and fun in everything. One could even say Merida's your Disney Princess Spirit.

"Let's watch something else." He grunts out as he drops himself very close to you. You quirk your brow at him. "What should we watch?"

Taehyung thinks briefly, his lips naturally pursed as his brows narrow slightly.

When nothing pops up, he turns to look at you. Judging by the expression he had on his face, you figured he had nothing in mind.

Taehyung sulks as he makes himself comfortable beside you, having no choice but to finish watching the movie. You sigh in relief. Now you can enjoy it without any disturbance.

Taehyung drapes your arm around his shoulder as he sinks in the bed. He snakes his arms around your waist and pulls himself closer before planting his cheek on your tummy.

You find yourself getting nervous all of a sudden as you feel him get all comfy on you.

He was always a clingy child. And his actions never really gave you an effect. But just lately. You can't help but feel your face heat up even with just the slightest gesture he'd make.

"I'm gonna sleep. Wake me up when the movie's finished." He mutters and you momentarily stop breathing when he decides to bury his face on your tummy. You feel his breath fanning your clothed skin, causing you to shift uneasily.

"Don't move Y/n." Taehyung groggily mumbles, his words coming out stuffy and muffled due to your clothes. You decide to obliged with his words. Immediately stopping your action. It doesn't take long before you hear soft snores emitting from the sleeping boy snuggled up against you.

-

Your mom Awws at the sight before her. She arrived home about a few minutes ago only to find the place dead silent. When she chose to check your bedroom first? Her eyes' were instantly blessed and she doesn't waste a second before grabbing her phone out and snapping a picture.

There you were. All fast as sleep and snuggled up inside Taehyung's embrace. Your noses were practically brushing against each other, his arm's wrapped around you in a protective form.

She properly fixes the duvet that way it covers up until both your shoulders before drawing back and taking one last pic from her phone.

Cute.

-

Its the next day and outside's raining cats and dogs. Despite the weather, you're able to beat it and arrive to school just before the real havoc ccould take place.

Taehyung woke up cold, and he flutters his eyes open only to find your side of the space empty. He huffs annoyingly before covering his freezing body with the duvet. Your scent reaches his nostrils and he can't help but grin to himself with yesterday's thought playing in his mind.

You fell asleep halfway through the movie. When noticing that, Taehyung decided it was time to quit his acting and stealthily draw back to check if you indeed were asleep.

He stifled a laugh at the sight of your cuteness and turned to the laptop, shutting it off before placing it at the nightstand. And as slowly as he could. He carefully slid his one arm in below your knees while the other one's rested on your back.

He gives himself an encouraging nod before lifting you up and properly fixed you into a sleeping position.

You're one heavy girl, and he isn't denying it. But what else could he do?

You're his girl after all.

He gently caresses some stray strands away and stares momentarily at your features. Your eyes were as relaxed as a still ocean, and he admires as to how your soft cheeks were puffed out like the hill of a perfectly baked muffin.

He wants to bite it.

He then carefully covers the both of you with a blanket, trying his best to keep the movements of his actions into a minimum before draping his arm around you.

He plants a soft kiss on your forehead before allowing sleep to fully engulf him with you being the last thing in his mind.