{6}

EMMA'S P.O.V
Since when is my bed so fucking comfortable? I snuggle further into the bed and pull the sheets up more. Wait, these are silk. I snap my eyes open to see that I'm in a big cream coloured room. The bed I'm sitting on is in the centre of the room, to the right is a a door and on the other side of the room is another door. I pull the covers off my self and slip off the bed and onto my feet, goosebumps cover my legs as the cold air hits them. I open the first door to reveal a big empty walk in closet, there's even a little couch bench in the middle of it. I gently close the door and open the second one. It reveals a big bathroom with marble counters and a big tub in the corner, right next to the shower. I gasp at the sight of the beautiful bathroom, my exploring is interrupted by a knock at the bedroom door.

"Come in!" I called out, the door opens and Malia trots in. When I first saw her I thought she was Marco's girlfriend, she is extraordinarily beautiful. But once I took a good look at her I could see the similarities between the two siblings. She flopped down on the bed in the middle of the room, I didn't get a chance to realise that it was a king sized bed with cream silk sheets.

"Whatca up to?" She asks.

"Exploring." I look down and blush, she chuckles and jumps off the bed. What was the point of going on it if she was going to get up immediately?

"I'm sure my brother would love for you to explore some other things." She winks suggestively which makes me splutter and blush harder.

"I heard that." A deep smooth voice says from the doorway, I snap my head up to see Marco in all his glory leaning against the doorway with a smirk stretched across his face. His hair was ruffled up and a few strands were on his forehead, the black sweats he is wearing hang loose on his hips, I can see his v-line from where his white shirt rode up a little bit. I swallowed the lump in my throat and smile at him.

"Maybe I wanted you to hear that." She retorts, he scoffs and playfully glares at her.

"Whatever. Come on it's time for breakfast." He said over his shoulder as he walked away. I couldn't help but to watch his broad back walk away. What is wrong with me? Malia drags me out of the room and down to the dining room when the table was covered in breakfast foods. There was eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, fruit, toast, juice and coffee. Marco is already sitting at the table with his plate stacked with food, I giggle and sit down to his right. Malia sits down next to me. Wait a second....it's to quiet.

"Where's Val?" I ask. Both of the siblings eyes widen as they hear little footsteps bounding down the stairs.

"You've awoken the beast." Marco whispers dramatically, I roll my eyes at him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asks seriously. I gulp back the fear and stuttering and sit up a bit straighter.

"So what if I did?" I answer, Malia stifles a laugh besides me. Marco smirks and then I take my opportunity and jump up and run out of the kitchen to get a head start. I hear Malia's little giggles turn into full blown laughs when Marco starts chasing after me. I did get a head start but Marco is much faster than me, so by the time I got to the lounge room his hands were on my waist. His chest was pressed against my back as we were both breathing hard, it felt like little bolts of electricity were running through me when Marco touched me. Of course I didn't think much of the position until Valentina came into the room holding Malia's hand.

"Well what do we have here?" Malia asked with a smirk. Marco immediately let me go and cleared his throat. I felt cold when he let go which made me highly confused.

"Uh nothing's happening, let's have some food." Marco said and walked off without even looking at me. Did I do something wrong? I frowned and followed everyone back into the dining room. I stay quiet the whole time and picked at my food. I'm not used to having a big breakfast, I'd always be in a rush or wouldn't have the food for it.