Arc 1.1

Arc 1:How to survive in this world : Hold on tightly to the big brother's thigh.

Lin Yue was the name of the body that he currently resided in, just a small cannon fodder in this world.

This world was almost the exact replica of his own world just that it was a bit downgrade compare to his world in terms of technology.

The storyline was a typical handsome, aloof and indifferent businessman fell in love with a pure and innocent girl who was 7 years younger than him as Nian Qichen pursuit and chased Yan Ming who had rejected him countless times until she finally admitted that she had fallen for him.

Basically, that was the summary of this world’s plot by Shi Shen.

As for Lin Yue, Shi Shen didn't even consider him as a villain since he didn't really accomplish in harming the protagonist besides damaging his own self.

Lin Yue’s parents died in a car accident when he was only 9 years old in which the Nian couple aka Nian Qichen’s parents brought him to their house and raised him ever since.

Nian couple was close with Lin Yue’s parents that’s why they decided to raise him and oversee his inheritance until he turned 18 years old.

When he reached 18 years old he could choose to live alone or continue to stay with the Nian couple but sadly he didn't get to live that long.

The person who Lin Yue saved under the name of Honey in his phone was Ting Shiqing, the second male lead of this world who was Yan Ming’s childhood friend.

That went without saying, Ting Shiqing didn't think of her as merely a friend but he didn't confess his feelings and only stayed as her friend in order not to break their relationship.

This was the reason why Lin Yue hated her because he was in love with Ting Shiqing.

You heard it right, Lin Yue was gay even the room which he thought that was a girl room was in fact his own bedroom.

Due to jealousy he often bullied the female lead but only verbally not physically.

Nonetheless, with the protagonist's halo how could he leave unscratch after defaming the female lead just like that?

Ting Shiqing was only a good person in front of Yan Ming when in fact he was anything but nice.

He knew that Lin Yue had feelings for him but he didn't outright reject him instead he gave him a vague reply leading Lin Yue to think that he had a chance to be with Ting Shiqing.

Therefore, Ting Shiqing exploited Lin Yue in order to make a connection with the Nian family.

Ting Shiqing’s family was considered to be a nouveau riche, unlike the Nian family who was at the top.

So by using Lin Yue, he had gained a lot of benefits by having Nian family to cooperate with his father in several projects.

This happened was due to the sympathy that Nian couple had for Lin Yue so they decided to agree with his request when Lin Yue asked them to. Although, the Nian couple didn't bother with this very much that didn't mean that Nian Qichen didn't.

Due to Lin Yue’s arrogance personality and homoxesual at that Nian Qichen didn't really have a good impression of him so with these unreasonable requests of his, Lin Yue’s image in Nian Qichen’s mind immediately dropped to the point that just knowing that they were staying in the same house was a disgust to him.

Nevertheless, he didn't intervene with his parents’ decision and made a move on Lin Yue as long as he didn't touch his bottom line he would leave that boy alone.