#11

"Jungkoooook, give it back!"

Taehyung was chasing Jungkook around the apartment, trying to get his phone back. He wondered how Jungkook ran so much without getting tired, but then remembered that Jungkook was used to practicing 10 hours a day.

Jungkook was easily leaping over the couches as he was a little taller than the younger, and was taking long strides across the room, laughing. Taehyung, on the other hand was running behind Jungkook, trying to keep up with him and had to pull himself over from one side of the couch to the other. Jungkook turned and smiled at the cute sight of Taehyung trying to crawl over the couch that he just jumped over, he loved teasing the boy. Jungkook decide that Taehyung had been through enough torture and came to a halt.
"You.... Are the.. Devil."  Taehyung stated as he crouched down, hands on his knees as he tried to get his breathe.

"Oh, shut up. You love it."

"Ye-, uh, give me back my phone."

Taehyung was still in love with Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't know and he didn't want to ruin what an amazing friendship they had built by talking about his dumb feelings.

Jungkook held his phone up in the air, as Taehyung tried to jump, but couldn't reach it as Jungkook was quite tall compared to the boy.
Taehyung held Jungkooks collar, "Yah Jeon Jungkook!-"

"Hyung." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Hyung, give it baaack."

"Why do you want it back so bad?"
You see, Taehyung had a secret in his phone, a secret that would make Jungkooks pride for through the roof. The had about 2,000 screenshotted pictures and his entire YouTube recommendation was about BTS and Jungkook. Ever since Taehyung had realized he had feelings for the elder, all he ever does is listen to his beautiful voice and watch this videos. It breaks Taehyungs heart when he reads all the comments about so many other people loving Jungkook, but he thinks it's worth the pain.
"Just-give it back!"

Jungkook laughed, "Okay, okay, here!"

Taehyung snatched his phone from Jungkook and dropped himself on the couch, still slightly panting. He pulled his collar upward to wipe the sweat off of his face, exposing a little bit of his baby belly. Jungkook found himself struggling to stop from smiling widely as he saw the little boy sitting in front of him. Everything about Taehyung was so unique, so beautiful and so small, all Jungkook wanted to do was protect the boy. Jungkook wondered if he'll ever be able to figure out what the boy was, he's always going to be a mystery.

"I'm gonna go shower, okay?" Taehyung stated as he lifted himself off the couch and made his way to the bathroom.
Jungkook decide to pass the time by watching some TV, and continued to do so until he spotted a familiar book on the corner of the room. The briefly remembered that it was the book that he saw Taehyung swiftly close when he saw Jungkook and his members walking into the cafe. Jungkook bit his lip and shook his leg as he thought about going and looking at the contents of the book, but also didn't want to invade Taehyungs privacy. He was in a battle with himself and finally decided that just a glance wouldn't hurt.

He walked towards the table and pulled out the book, opening it to see Taehyungs sketches. But they weren't just any sketches. A frown made its way onto Jungkooks face as he saw the sketches, none of which had a smiling figure or consisted of anything happy. He saw the sketches of a lonely boy walking on a road on a rainy day, and he saw someones mind potrayed as a monster. He saw sketches of someone hiding their scars, and hiding their real emotions with fake smiles. He prayed that Taehyung was only drawing these because he wanted to and not because he could relate to them. His heart stopped when he saw another one, one which was a boy who was curled up in the corner in front of a much larger man, yelling out words that the boy tried to block out by placing his hands over his ears. Taehyung was so talented, his sketches looked so real, and so raw.
He bit his lip and tried to shake the awful feeling off himself, but still couldn't help himself from flipping the pages. He reached the most recent drawing, one with two boys walking together. It wasn't complete, so Jungkook couldn't really figure out what was going on in the picture, but before he could even try, someone snatched the book away from his hands.

He snapped his head to the side only to see Taehyung looking at him angrily, well at least he tried his best to look angry, but everyone knew Taehyung was too fluffy for that. But Jungkook knew Taehyung was pissed, and also knew that it was wrong of him to go through his sketches without his permission.

"What are you doing?!!!", Taehyung asked, angrily, but didn't raise his voice. Jungkook was surprised that Taehyung wasn't yelling at him.

Jungkook raised his hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry, I didn't see much!", Jungkook lied. He knew that it would probably make Taehyung feel better if he said that he didn't know what Taehyung was sketching.
Taehyung held the book close to his body,  "What gave you the right to look through my stuff!!?"

Jungkook bit his lip, "I'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't have. Please, don't be mad. I really didn't see much."

Taehyung shook his head, "Of course I'm going to be mad!! This was personal!!! How c-"

"Tae, calm down, you're shaking."

Taehyung shut up and looked at Jungkook, who seemed unaware of what he said. The nickname made all of Taehyungs anger melt away, and he didn't really understand why he got so mad because Jungkook said he didn't see much, anyway.

Jungkook let out a deep exhale once he saw that Taehyung had calmed down.
"Y.. You called me Tae..", Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow, "Yeah, why do you not like it?"

Taehyung immediately widened his eyes, "N-no! I like it!"

Jungkook let out a small smile, "Okay, Tae."

Taehyung still had a pout etched onto his face as he remembered Jungkook looking at his sketches, Jungkook seemed to notice this.
"Hey, I'm really very sorry. It won't happen again, okay? How about I make it up to you? Let's go get some ice cream!"

Taehyungs eyes widened and looked like stars to Jungkook as he nodded, "Okay! It's okay!"

The whole incident happened to slip out of his mind at the mention of ice cream and Jungkook chuckled as he wondered whether the boy was actually a 20 year old.

But the pain in Jungkooks heart that kept reminding him of the fact that Taehyung may not be okay, didn't seem to go away.