Chapter 8

Veronica's pov

Looking for Sophia is hard. Daryl and Rick went to look for her but found nothing.

So now I'm in front with Daryl and Rick. As we walk we found a tent. Daryl looked inside but find nothing but a dead old man sitting in a chair.

Daryl comes back out with a disappointed look. I can tell he is eager to find her. And it hurts me to see him like that cause, he is like a father figure to me.

We keep walking until we hear loud church bells. "Come on!!" rick yells, thinking Sofia was ringing the bells, but I knew it wasn't her.

I still ran with them anyways not saying anything. We reached the church and daryl, rick, and Shane kicked the doors open revealing three walkers.

I threw one of my knives at one and shot another with one of my arrows while Daryl shot the last one. We searched around but once again, found NOTHING!

"There was a timer," Glenn says walking in, "it wasn't her" Carol starts sobbing and Lori goes to comfort her.

I feel some one dragging me by the hand outside. And it turns out to once again, be the one and only Carl Grimes! "I say we go search for her more" Carl says looking me dead in the eyes.

"I don't know Carl, we could get in loads of trouble!" I whisper/yell.

"Whatcha up to?" Shane asks. This guy I tell ya. He kinda creeps me out sometimes but were pretty much friends now.

"Told ya" I whisper to Carl.

He laughs and responds in a gay and sassy tone that always cracks me up "we are going to look for Sophia"

Shane just scoffs and calls rick over. "Yes?" rick says in an annoyed tone. "The rascals think we should split up and look for the girl" Shane laughs making a 'its probably not gonna happen kids' face.

"Good idea kids" Rick says to us walking off telling everyone the plan. Shane rolls his eyes and also walked off over to where rick is.

Carl and I give each other high fives in success. "I guess cuteness does work" I say.

"What. is that supposed to mean?" Carl says in a flirty but confused look.

"Oh nothing" I say going to where everyone else is.

"here is the plan, me, Shane, Carl, and veronica are going to go look some more while the rest of you guys go back to the highway. Am I clear?" Rick says. Lori trys to argue but it doesn't work.

I go over and give Daryl a hug and a goodbye and walk off to the rest of my search group. "See ya!" I say and walk off to the woods.

-----------
Hey guys I'm back from vacation!!!! I had an awesome time!!! I will try to update more often for you guys!!!

-Sami