Dream spells

1: "Spell to Dream of the Future"
This spell will cause you to dream of a future event so you can prepare for it.

You will need:
- a square-shaped piece of cloth (pale blue if possible)
- a string, ribbon, or a piece of yarn
- a piece of paper + pen
- ash leaves
- bay leaves
- cinquefoil
- heliotrope
- holly
- jasmine flowers
- marigold flowers
- mimosa
- mugwort
- onion
- yarrow
(from the list of herbs above, get as many herbs as you can find; you don't need to have all of them)

Steps:
1) Answer all the questions below to list the details of the dream:
- Does the dream involve you, or someone
else?
- What is the subject you need information on
(money, love, etc.)?
- How far or near in the future do you wish to
see?
- Do you have a specific question to ask, or
just a general topic?
- How do you want the question answered (by
a guide, symbols, emotions, etc.)?

2) Once you're sure you know exactly what the prophetic dream should be, you can gather your items and prepare your working.

3) Lay out the square of cloth. In the middle, place a mixture of the herbs. Bring the corners of the cloth towards the middle and tie them together like a small bag with a string.

4) On the piece of paper, briefly explain what you need to see in the dream, using the guidelines listed above.

5) Place the herbal bag and the note under your pillow. Make sure you record your dream in your journal as soon as you wake so you don't forget it.
☆彡~~~~~

2: "Soulmate Dreaming"
This spell will bring dreams specifically of your soulmate. Just remember that dreams can be symbolic and may not show you a clear snapshot of his or her face. Be prepared to have to interpret your dreams.

You will need:
- a piece of pink paper
- a pen
- cinnamon oil
- lemon juice
- patchouli oil
(If you don't have oils, you can use dry herbs instead.)

Steps:
1) Write your name on the piece of paper. Add a drop of each oil and the lemon juice on the paper and let it sit and dry completely. Then fold it in half 4 times. If you don't have oils, rub the dry herbs on the paper instead.

2) Tuck the folded piece of paper under your pillow and in four nights, you should have a dream that points the way to your soulmate. This dream spell may not identify him or her, but may give you an indication of what circumstances leads to you meeting them.
☆彡~~~~~

3: "Dream Protection Spell"
This spell will help protect you while you sleep.

You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (or another fruit juice)
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- a cauldron (a glass bowl works too)
- a piece of paper
- a black pen
- 2 black or red candles (one of each works best)

Steps:
1) Mix the lemon juice, sea salt, and oil in your cauldron. Place the cauldron in front of you on the floor. Sit comfortably and place the candles beside the cauldron (red on the left, black on the right). Rip the piece of paper in half, then set it aside.

2) Light both candles, left one first. Now close your eyes and visualize a sphere. In the middle of the sphere, visualize yourself stuck inside, trying to get out. See the black and red candles burning around you. Watch as the candles spin around you, getting faster each time they pass. Then see yourself magically being released. On one piece of paper, draw a picture of what you saw. On the other, write down your biggest fear.