Target 31 - He Knows

Tsuna wasn't stupid. Sure, his knowledge of anything Nerilian (including Nerilia itself) was sub-par to say the least, but he was learning. He was reading and learning and asking questions about it almost every day.

He was observant, and god damn it he was probably smarter than half of the teachers in Melbourn Academy.

He didn't know who they took him for, and how much they thought they could get away with, but they were fools if they thought that Tsuna's perceptive eyes and acute mind had not pieced together the pieces of the puzzle already.

Of course he knew that they were the Arcobaleno- he had read almost every textbook the school gave out to students -and they weren't exactly doing the best job of hiding it. Surprisingly, the Sawada wasn't mad when he found out about this small, itsy bitsy detail.

He could understand why the raven hadn't told him, but he couldn't help but feel a bit disheartened at the same time; betrayed, even. Even though Reborn's mask was perfect, Tsuna could see through it with frightening ease.

The brunette's eyes were warm and comforting, but behind that front, they were piercing orbs of amber that saw through your very being. You couldn't hide from his gaze.

He looked up from his sketchbook, blinking owlishly at the clock at his desk. It had only been a couple of days since they left Italy, and rainy season, or Tsuyu/Baiyu, was coming ever closer as the days ticked by. After the incessant amounts of rain, all of the days would be very heated and warm.

Thankfully, the Tokyo prefecture of Japan didn't get much rainy days, only about two weeks worth.

Tsuna sighed, looking back at the sketch scrawled across the page before closing the book carefully. Reborn was, surprisingly, in Nerilia with the other Arcobaleno. Though Tsunayoshi did not know why exactly he was there, he decided not to comment on it and thought it would be wiser to stay in his dorm for the weekend.

The Sawada hummed a tune to himself for a moment, deciding to lean back into his bed. He didn't remember when he had turned on the music on his phone, but it wasn't an unwelcome addition to the scene.

With soft piano covers filling the silence, he found his vision getting hazier, before he finally fell asleep.

--={&}=--

"...so that's basically everything I have figured out right now," Reborn sighed, sitting back in the chair. He twirled his curly sideburns around his finger subconsciously, waiting for the others to fully digest the information.

Lal was the first to speak up. "Okay, I am completely fine with you telling the brat about us being the Arcobaleno. He needs to know, and it would clear a lot of annoying, but possible, inconveniences that could happen in the future. But seriously, Kawahira?"

The others voiced their agreement, sans Fon whom already knew of this. 

"Kawahira's a slippery bastard, I'll tell you that much," the raven began, huffing soon afterward. "That being said, he is the Trinisette administrator. He probably knows about Tsunayoshi already. He's just waiting."

They all fell silent at that. There was no denying it; it was incredibly likely that the man was right! Kawahira was someone that they had not seen in centuries, but they knew that he was lurking- whether it was on Earth or in Nerilia was unclear -and they knew that the old man had been watching them since they had rose to power.

Since he chose them to be the Arcobaleno- the bearers of the cursed pacifiers all those years ago -he has been watching. Waiting for something, someone.

"And Talbot?" Mammon spoke up, though something told everyone in the room that he already knew the answer to the simple question.

"Talbot still has the pacifiers. We'll need them- we've been going around and using our powers without them for too long. Especially now that I'm contracted to Tsuna, my melbourn is going to be much more powerful." The pacifiers did not work like you would think.