Chapter 14: Avoiding Hanna

Third Person's POV

"Hanna?"

"Present Teacher!"

"Suzy?"

"Present Teacher!"

"Fang?"

"Present."

"Ying?"

"Present Teacher!"

"Gopal?"

"..."

"Gopal Kumar?"

"..."

The eyes of the teacher shift towards the front and began scanning for a certain Indian superhero, checking if his presence is indeed with one of her students or not. "Is Gopal absent?" ask the teacher. Hanna nod her head. "I guess so Teacher... I have never seen him on the gates when I was checking it." she said.

"Hm.. well then... " The female teacher mark Gopal's name absent for the day. Her eyes suddenly scan the pages of her notes and shook her head in disappointment. "Uh Hanna?"

"Yes Teacher?" she ask back.

"Kindly tell Gopal that he needs to maintain his attendance. I've been noticing he's quite not around for quite often. If he doesn't, he'll fall back behind us, it'll also affect his grades." their teacher said as she fix the posture of her glasses on the bridge of her nose. "If he's not feeling well, tell him to give a letter next time so I'll excuse him instead of marking him absent." she added.

The pink hijab wearing girl nod her head and said. "I will teacher!"

"Thank you Hanna." The teacher said while smiling. Expecting a good result for Gopal in the future.

"Next is... (F/N)?"

"Present... "

"Boboiboy?"

"Present Teacher!"

"Ok, so before we start our lesson, did you all remember what are previous lessons is from last week? Raise your hand to answer." The usual discussion began as the pupils were all enthusiastically raising their hand in order to get their teacher's attention, especially Hanna.

"Yes Hanna?"

Standing from her seat, she said; "It's about Kinds of Pronoun!"

"Very good Hanna. So does anyway knows what are the kinds of pronoun we learn last week?" the teacher ask again but like usual, Hanna answered it with ease while some of her classmates seem to have trouble remember their lesson.

As they were busy on their discussion, Ying huff in annoyance as she remain still on her seat. The latter just watch as her rival continues to answer the teacher's question, not even bothering to answer at all. The normal Ying would have compete for lecture moments ago but it seems that she's not interested at the lesson nor does she pay any attention at anyone at all. Instead, she seems to be annoyed at a particular person on her mind.

"It's a miracle Ying's not competing with Hanna on this one. Don't you think so Fang?" in order to not disturb the class, Boboiboy ask in a hush tone to the purple haired male since the said male was just sitting behind Boboiboy at the moment. Fang shift his eyes away from his textbook and into Ying's form at the front.

"Can't blame her since 'someone' promise to help last night but didn't bother himself to show up." Fang said quite sarcastically while observing the clench fist of Ying's.

"You mean... "

"Yes. And I bet he's celebrating right now."

~ At Kumar's Residence ~