Chapter 15: Friendship Problems

Third Person's POV

It was like any other morning for the earth outsiders who lives in the dumpster side of Paulu Rintis. Computer was busy cleaning and dusting the area while Probe was preparing his master

~ Paulu Rintis Primary School ~

"Cookies?" Although it can be distinguish easily but obviously enough the girl wanted to facepalm at Boboiboy's ridiculous story.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"You don't believe me, don't you?" He ask as he sigh in disbelief.

"Who wouldn't?..." came her short reply. "At least make a fully descriptive report on that matter. No one will certainly believe such a story with childish content and lack of emphasis on that matter... " she quickly added.

"Futhermore, what's so scary about Hanna's cookies? Will I die from eating one?"

'Exactly.' Boboiboy thought.

He sigh once again and stares in a serious manner, at the girl in front of him. "Listen (F/N), Hanna makes the most horrible cookies ever to exist. It's so disgusting you'll die by just one bite! Words can never describe how extremely awful and dangerous those cookies are!" While the young boy was narrating, he was having goosebumps all over his body at the vivid memory of the taste he likes to called 'death'.

"You made it sound like it's a weapon made to cause destruction and death... maybe you're just exaggerating it Boboiboy." She said, not really giving the topic any seriousness at all since it looks like a big joke to her.

"But it does cause destruction and death!" He emphasizes.

"Have you even tried it Boboiboy?" She ask.

"Yes, a hundred times already and it keeps getting worse and worse. I don't know how she does it but it's more toxic then poison itself. " Horrified, the hero shudder at the times where he was forced to devour the awful taste known to mankind. The times where he faint and vomit over and over again makes his stomach curl in discomfort at the vivid memory of it.

"Hmm... I don't really believe Hanna's cookies are that bad. Gopal once told me that Hanna makes the best homemade meals before. I can't imagine how bad she is at making cookies. Besides... I have taste the worst in my whole life. Meet my father's cooking." She said as she reminisce the times where his father nearly blown the kitchen at his careless cooking skills. She can't even tell at that time if the food was edible enough for a normal human to feast as it looks like a one big pile of a sheep's flesh. Although the confusing part was he was cooking vegetables at that time.

"But cooking is different with baking (F/N)." He objects. "One second your fine but the next you'll be out cold on the ground." Although the boy isn't any where near convincing at the eyes of (F/N), he still insist to persuade her.

"Believe me (F/N), Hanna's cookies are... "

"Huh? What about my cookies?!" Frozen on his spot, Boboiboy nearly had a heart attack when he heard the familiar jolly friendly voice of the person, the gang intend to avoid the most. The pink hijab wearing girl, with a sweet smile, suddenly appeared out of no where and unintentionally cut the words right out of Boboiboy's mouth.