Isn't It Lovely

hwy babes are the chapters for this book all shit and messed up for you? if you know how to fix it will you please message me? because i dont want to accidentally delete a chapter for you babes
obviously this is based on song
anyway idk what this one is. enjoy tho, love you babes

vent fic
------------------

Isnt it lovely? To be all alone?

Isnt it lovely to sleep in your bed at night, wishing that some sort of hope floats your way? We all know youre not lucky enough.

Isnt it lovely to see the happy smile on his face, one that you once made before he left. To see that he was happier without you? To see that he chose someone better?

Isnt it lovely that youre so easily broken with that heart made of glass? To always have that sharp tug, that yearn of love from what you once had.

Isnt it lovely? To see the ignored texts, missed calls. Hes led you on before, hes hurt you. But none to the extent of you hurting him.

He was an angel. You turned him into something nasty. He was innocent.
You destroyed that in one night. You are a disgace. You dont deserve love. You dont deserve the morning kisses, the cuddles on the couch, the intimate nights.

He probably hates you for fucking him up so bad. You are nothing but a coward. You kept him locked under your fucking spell, forcing him under these stupid rules. Keep a jacket on, you said. Youre not allowed to talk to other guys, you said. I dont fucking trust you, you said.

He listened, but it still never soothed you. Because every single fucking thing he did was deemed wrong. Simple mistake, you took it to much stronger levels. He knows hes messed up big though, something you could never forgive him of. He was so afraid to cross you, so afraid of you. You made him afraid of you.

You banned swearing, you banned social media. He wasnt allowed to talk to anyone other than his family and you. What a mistake, you know that now.

Isnt it lovely how he doesnt spare a second glance at you now, not even once at times. Isnt it lovely to see how good he looked in that cherry patterned flannel. You think back to why you decided to keep him under lock and key. Why did you hurt him?

Isnt it lovely to watch your ex lover grow? To see him smile so bright. He never smiled that bright with you. Never. You watch him from afar. Hes not beside you anymore. That has stopped so long ago.

Remember, John. Life wont give you what you want. And you drove away the one thing you want; you drove away the one person that can make you happy. This is your fault. Take the blame for once. Jaren is happy. He doesnt need you anymore.

Isnt it fucking lovely?

----------------

yeah vent fic short ik but you wouldnt want the whole story
but yeah i was basically forced to live life by my exes rules

i actually had a different approach to this but i started feeling sadder so here u go :')

anyways i hope you babes enjoyed

stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time