49.

It's been a week since that day at Quinn's. Nothing has been out of the blue with Harry, but I still get this nagging feeling about it.

" I have a day off today, let's go out on a date." Harry tells me as we eat breakfast.

" yeah that sounds great."  I say half heartedly.

" what's been going on with you lately?" Harry looks at me concerned.

I look away from his eyes to my mug. "Nothing." I simply say.

Henry turns his whole body towards me and took my hands in his. "Baby, please talk to me."

I couldn't keep this bottled in any longer. I had to speak my mind.

I let out a sigh. My eyes that were looking down found their way to Harrys eyes. "Something has been bothering me."

Harrys thumb is rubbing the top of my hand. "I'm listening."

I couldn't look at him in the eyes. "A couple weeks ago Kendall came over while you were at the studio." I pause looking up at him to see he was looking down at his hands. "She told me that while you guys were together you were cheating on me."

"Em, what are you trying to tell me?" Harry asks.

"Are- are you cheating on me?"

Harry's hands suddenly let go of mine. He shakes his head in disbelief. "I can't believe you would think such a thing." He said in a low, disappointed voice.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I just- I just needed to ask. The fact that you cheated on Kendall, who is gorgeous, I can't help but think of why you wouldn't do it to me."I defend.

Harry stands up and shakes his head again. "I would never cheat on you, Em. My relationship with you is way different than it was with Kendall. I love you so much. I didn't have the same love with Kendall."

"That's still not a reason to cheat on someone." I say.

Harry glares at me harshly. "Are you seriously defending Kendall? You don't even like her."

I laughed. He is being ridiculous. He actually thinks what he did wasn't wrong.

"Because I wouldn't think a guy like you would cheat on anyone. You're better than that."

Harry sits back down and sighs. "You're right.''

I purse my lips looking at him as he fiddles with his fingers. "Do you still see her?" I asked.

"See who?"

'Camille."

"Not in that way, but we are still friends."

I nodded my head, disappointed. I didn't know what to say. I had to trust Harry, but I just feel like I can't anymore.

Instead of getting mad, I say something that catches catches Harry totally off guard. "Invite her over for dinner one night. I would love to meet her."I smile.

Harry is silent for a couple seconds. "Uh Why?" He questions.

With my smile still plastered on my face I say, "I want to get to know your friends, so might as well start with her."

He nods. "Alright."

"Preferably tonight since we have nothing planned."

I know I'm being a little petty, but I don't care.

"Uh ok. I'll ask if she has anything to do."

I nod then get up and put our dishes in the sink. After that I go to Rosie's room and see that she is staring up at the ceiling. My sweet, sweet baby.

I'll pick her up and hold her against my chest. My love for her is inevitable.

I turned around to see Harry leaning at the doorway. I gave them a smile then walk up to him and lean my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry for assuming."

Harry shushes me, cutting me off. "It's OK baby. I understand why you would think that."

Harry knows that cheating  is a sensitive subject to me. We wouldn't have met if I wasn't cheated on.

I look up at him and kiss him. I don't know what I would've done if he was with someone else. The thought of him with another woman disgusted  me. The amount of love I have for him is unimaginable. I don't  want to lose him.

"So do I still have to invite her over?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Harry chuckles. "All right." He kisses Rosie on the forehead then walks out of the room.

But will love be enough for us in the end?

————-
What do you guys think of the new cover?
Only a couple more chapters. You guys might kill me.....