51.

53 missed texts and 17 missed calls from Harry.

It was the morning after, and I could not sleep at all last night.

I'm still in shock. The last thing I thought Harry would do, he did.

This whole situation is making me sick.

No, but actually sick that I run to the bathroom to vomit in the toilet.

Quinn comes rushing into the bathroom, and holds my hair.

"Is everything all right?" I hear Danny say as he enters.

"Yeah, I've got her." Quinn says.

I cannot stop vomiting. I'm literally throwing up in disgust.

When I finish up, I wipe my mouth and stand up.

"You need water." Quinn says escorting me to the kitchen.

I sit down on the stool, as I stare out into space. There is a mirror on the far left and I see my reflection. There are bags under my eyes and my complexion is pale.

Water and a bagel were placed in front of me. I really wasn't hungry, but I forced myself to eat. I can't let myself spiral because of him

Quinn sits across from me as she eats her breakfast as well. No words were exchanged. I think she didn't know what to say. She thinks that I am some fine China that could break any second.

Danny startled me by hugging me from behind. Last night, he was lying with me in my bed comforting me as I empty out all my tears. Quinn gets bad anxiety, so she couldn't bear to see me in my condition any longer. I have course understand though.

"I'm going to work, but call me if you guys need anything."

We both Nod, and he goes to kiss Quinn goodbye and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey." Quinn says catching my attention.

I look up at her and gave her a half hearted smile.

"Do you want to talk about it? "

I look down at my half eaten bagel. "I just don't know what to say."

Her hands grab onto mine and she squeezes them for reassurance. "I understand. I wouldn't expect him to do such a thing, but I guess we can never assume someone's good when they're not."

"That's the thing, he is a good person. He's been everything but a bad person. That's why I'm so confused on why he did this."I let out.

"Did you talk to him about it, or did you just leave?"

"I gave him a piece of my mind, but all he could say was sorry and the explanation he gave me was so bullshit." Tears started coming out. Oh god not this again. I thought I was all cried out.

Quinn wiped my tears with her thumb. "A bastard is what he is. He didn't deserve someone like you."

"I think I need to throw up again." I say running to the bathroom and puking out my bagel.

'Are you okay?" Quinn says as she walks in.

I nod, splashing Water on my face. Looking at my reflection. I really don't look good at all. The last time I looked this way is when I was pregnant.

Then it hit me.

The night we went out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I panicked.

"Wha- what's wrong?" Quinn started to stress at my panic.

"I need a pregnancy test." I say.

Quinn's eyes widened in shock, but she didn't hesitate. She went through the cabinets and got out a test.

I peed on it without any troubles.

I didn't have to wait five minutes because the results came in 15 seconds after putting the cap on.

2 lines.

The End.

————

Andddddd scene.
Oof sorry about the ending guys, but I didn't want it to be cliche. This book has been years in making, and I thank you all for taking your time to read it. There will be an epilogue tomorrow and maybe u guys will forgive me LMFAO