Chapter 14

"CICI!" You shout as you stomp towards Taehyung's room. Both of them had paused their playing and stare at you with widened eyes.

"Am I in trouble?" CiCi asks as she looks up at you.

"We're leaving, we have someone we need to pay a special visit to." You hold up your phone as your eyes twitch, "Sooyoung has been cheating on Hoseok, he just called me crying."

CiCi immediately scrambles up and goes to where her shoes are.

"Tae, we'll finish the game later!" She hollers as she hops on one foot to get her shoes on, "Y/N! Let's go! Tae, I'm taking your car!" CiCi grabs the keys and you both quickly rushed out of the house.

"Do you have a plan?" You ask as you slide into the passenger seat, CiCi starts the car and immediately pulls out the driveway.

"It could get us arrested, but yeah, I got a plan." She says as you set up her address in your phone's gps.

"Ok, so I'm not trying to go to jail behind this.." You bite your lower lip as you stare out the window, "Maybe we can just scare her? Or make her feel awful for what she did?"

"Either way, I'm going to make sure she cries." CiCi says as she follows the direction of your gps, "Because what she did is unacceptable."

"I feel so bad for Hoseok..." You sigh and rest your cheek in your palm, "I can't imagine how hurt he must be."

"Well," CiCi mutters before she shoots you a quick glance, "In Pokémon the move Revenge deals twice as much damage if the user is attacked first. And we have two people against one right about now."

"Why are you so cheesy?"

"Taehyung has an influence on my speech pattern." CiCi says dryly as her eyes scan for road signs.

"I can see," You muse before you look at your phone, you had been messaging Hoseok and making sure he was ok until you were able to see him, "Do you think you could drop me off at Hoseok's when we're done?"

"Of course, luckily I've been to his place before, he and Jungkook are friends of Namjoon, so I've been invited over a few times." CiCi rubs her nose before she pulls into a small neighborhood. Even though the area was small, and the houses were close together, the houses themselves were huge. Two to three story houses loom over you both as CiCi slowly drives through as you both look for the house.

The house of that rotten snake.

"It's on your right, that house with the flag." You point out and CiCi eases her way into the drive through. You hope out the car before she puts it in park and power walk your way to the front door, anger rolls off of you so much you're surprised you can't see it.

You bang your fist hard on the door, "SOOYOUNG!" You shout as you pound your fist harder, "Open up!"

As the door opens, CiCi joins beside you and you both stare at a withered Sooyoung, her eyes were red and puffy and she kept sniffing.

"What do you want?" She groans and you cross your arms over your chest.

"I wan't to talk about why you cheated on Hoseok!" You growl and Sooyoung stared at you lifelessly.

"Why? I cheated on him, what else do you need to know?"

"I want to know why! Why did you cheat on him? Why did you feel like you needed to betray the boy who loved you so much and gave you everything?"

"He did NOT give me everything!" Sooyoung snapped, "He didn't give me what I needed the most!"

"And what was that?" You sneer and tilt your head. She looks around and avoids eye contact with you.