When He Helps You Control Your Powers

Kai
"Would you like to learn to control your power?" Asks Kai flopping down beside you on the couch.

"But didn't I already control it?" You ask throwing your legs over Kai's.

"You didn't control it properly." Kai says standing up, and offering his hand to you.

"Then teach me the way, master." You smirk accepting his hand.

"Never say that again." Kai says and glares at you.

You laugh as Kai leads you out to the training yard, and calls the others to join him.

You've been training for around 2 hours and you haven't been able to control your powers correctly.

Cole sends Kai flying backwards and he hits the ground hard.

"Back!" You say and the scene starts reversing.

Kai walks over to you and throws his arm around your shoulder.

"You can kind of control your power. You just need to learn to control it without saying the action."

"I've been trying, Kai! How do I do it?"

"Concentrate really hard. Think about everything that happened right before, and focus on setting it back that way. Don't worry this will take time." Kai says walking back to the others to continue.

"I'll show you, 'this will take time'." You say preparing yourself.

Lloyd shoots his energy ball at Kai, and it hits him, knocking him to the ground in pain.

"Kai!" You grunt and concentrate on reversing it.

It starts reversing, and you scream, "Lloyd's energy ball!"

Kai quickly looks that way and dodges the energy ball.

"Woo! Way to go, (Y/N)! Let's do that a few more times, then we'll work on stopping time. You can also choose who it doesn't affect, but we'll work on that later." Kai says running up and hugging you.

You do that a few more times, then you move on to stopping time. You badly want to prove Kai wrong and not affect him when you stop time.

All the others jump at Kai, and you concentrate on stopping time, except for Kai. Everything stops, except Kai, and he turns around and looks at you with a smile plastered across his face. He runs over and picks you up.

"I'm so proud of you!! You did it!!" Kai shouts and kisses you passionately.

"Thanks!"

"I think you've got the hang of this. Let's go retire to my room." Kai was wiggling his eyebrows.

"In your dreams flame brain!" You giggle and peck him on the lips.

You two begin to walk into the monastery when you remember something.

"Guess I gotta start time again." You giggle and resume it.

"Oof!" You hear the others say as they collide with each other.

Both you and Kai laugh as the others groan trying to get up.

"That's my girl!" Kai laughs and guides you inside.

Jay
You are sitting in Jay's workshop while he's working on another one of his projects. You're curious how your powers work, and want to learn more.

"Hey Jay."

"Hey what?" He says looking up at you.

"How do my powers work exactly?"