eighteen

Jin's mouth dropped open, as he froze "Wha-What?"

Namjoon plopped onto the cold marble tile of the kitchen and bringing his knees up to his face, he buried his face into his arms and knees and just started sobbing.

And breaking Jin's heart of course. Slouching down to where Namjoon was Jin cautiously wrapped his arms around Namjoon's frame.

Bu the 'ping' went the oven startling them both. Quickly pulling away from Jin and standing up Namjoon ran over to the oven.

Opening it he looked inside, the cake was ready. Grabbing the oven mints he pulled it out. While Jin was still in the floor currently admiring Namjoon's ass.

"It's ready" Namjoon said happier looking at the cake but he still had a line of tears running down his cheeks. Wiping them quickly, he straightened himself and flashed Jin a quick smile. There was nothing real in that smile.

"Joon, do you still have those letters?" Jin asked carefully walking over to him, hand resting on Namjoon's shoulder.

Namjoon shook his head sadness rippling through him again, he looked to the ground as he said, "I ripped them to pieces out of anger." He turned to face Jin, "I-I just w-wish that he knew someone loved him."

Walking even closer to Namjoon, Jin wrapped his arm around Namjoon's shoulder and asked "Did you love him?"

Namjoon nodded "I loved him...I did." He leaned his head against Jin's shoulder recalling the memories he had buried deep into a corner of his mind.

He hadn't thought about this in such as long time, he wished he hadn't ripped those letters. But he had let his anger get the best of him, and now he had nothing to hang on to but the memories.

"As a brother or-o-or more?"Jin asked trembling the way Namjoon talked about him. Just had made him wonder, Jin was just being a fool again most likely though.

Plus he could see Namjoon had been holding this inside him for a long time he needed to talk about it. He was here for Namjoon, always and forever.

"I-I actually think I loved I-I loved him in a romantic way" Namjoon sttured out unable to look Jin in the face buried his face into the crook of Jin's neck.

Jin tensed up, was he saying what he thought he was? "Namjoon are you bi?" he questioned softly, his voice actually not failing him for once.

"No"

Jin sighed, of course he wasn't, why was be being such a idiot and even bothering t-

"I'm pansexual" Namjoon mummered his face still buried in Jin's neck. "Jin...please don't treat me any differently, I don't think I can actually handle that. I swear I'm the samd exact person I was a few seconds ago. "

"I-I would never" Jin sputtered pulling away from Namjoon.  He backed up a bit, as his mind stupidly started racing.

Namjoon wearily glanced at him at bit defensive "You just pulled away, from me because of what I just said. This is exactly what I'm talking about it, it hasn't even a minute after I've told you and you're already acting strange around me."

Jin frowned, he wasn't thinking of that when he had pulled away, he was just thinking. That, that maybe he finally had a chance with Namjoon.

Maybe he was being stupid but when Namjoon said that Jin had pulled away, he had pulled away, because well he couldn't handle his feelings any longer.

So the next words that came out of his mouth wasn't exactly in his control. "I'm gay, Namjoon."

~~~~~~

Ahhhh Jungkook's so talented. I was watching the G.C.F's and omg he's so talented😩

For some reason watching G.C.F's always makes me want to cry.

But the way Jin looks at Namjoon makes me want to cry as well.