4 - Alphas

✧Previously on Chapter Three✧

PS: There is mentions of blood. Not like bad. There's just a cut and someone bleeds.

All the pups were currently outside for their play time in between learning blocks. Perrie and Jade, the pack's Sigma's, were sitting at one of the benches off to the side casually talking about nonsense and lazily keeping an eye out on all the pups while they ran around the backyard of the cabin like mad animals. Harry, Louis and Sophia were outside as well, but instead of watching the children play like the other two, they were surveying every little thing the triplets were doing. Sophia had a notepad and pen in her hand to actually take descriptive notes over the unusual things they did, Harry was just simply watching, not entirely sure what he was exactly looking for. He knew the children looked older and taller, sometimes did things that a toddler shouldn't do, but other than that, he didn't really know what Sophia and Louis were specifically looking for.

It was just really strange having the triplets be surrounded by all the kids right now. They were supposed to be the youngest out of the group, but they ended up looking nearly just as old as the oldest child, and that happened to be Micheal and Luke's twin daughters - Lacie and Lea. They had just turned nine, and they were now at the age where they didn't want to hang around the younger kids anymore because they were now too old to be playing in the gardens or playing tag. The next oldest was Ashton and Leigh-Anne's daughter, Molly. She was now eight, and she was already a little bit taller for her age, but now the triplets were nearly surpassing even her height. Shailene and Dustin were the next oldest, being that they were seven. Since they were still considered too young for Molly, Lacie, and Lea, those two were technically the oldest of the young group. The other three now moved up in their learning classes to more advanced Sigma's so they no longer spent their class time with the main group of pups.

After the twins, Sam was right there with them. He had just turned seven not that long ago, and then Jayce, Calum and Jesy's son was six and their other daughter, Riley, was almost five. Crystal, Niall and Jade's pup, was five and a half, and Ed and Ellie's twins, Gretchen and Gracie, were supposed to have their fifth birthday soon. So yeah, the triplets were supposed to be the youngest out of them all. They recently just turned four not that long ago, and at one point, they were tiny and short, evidently the youngest in the group, but then one day, their growth shot them up, and they were nearly towering over all the other children they were supposed to be shorter than. It was crazy, and whenever the triplets would stand around Lacie and Lea, it was easy to see the resemblance in all their ages, but even then, it still looked like the triplets weren't done aging.

That was the thing that confused Harry and Louis the most.

One day, the triplets were acting how a four year old should - like, Harry remembered so clearly when Rhea was crying because Braelynn stole her milk bottle literally just a couple of weeks ago - and then the next day, they were starting to act and speak like an older kid. They nearly looked ten, almost a tween, and there had been no explanation as to why the triplets were suddenly growing so quickly. It was unusual and unheard of, even in the supernatural world, and that had to mean something. It definitely kept Harry and Louis on their toes to figure out why this was happening. Out of everything that had been going on, their children aging faster than they were supposed to was not something they could ever prepare for.

The three of them continued to carefully watch everything the triplets were doing. Sophia was really trying to gather up enough detail so she could go back to her desk to find some sort of answer to this confusing question. If the triplets said or did something peculiar, then she would jot it down on her notepad. They mainly watched the way the triplets were interacting with the other children, noticing that they liked to take control over any game they were playing. Then they watched how they interacted with Perrie and Jade, seeing how they acted more mature when speaking to an older wolf. So far, Sophia really highlighted their physical features and how they behaved in comparison to the other children they were around.