Chapter 5: Car Ride

Jimin woke up the next morning to the sound of his alarm, his naked friend asleep next to him with his arm draped around his waist. The older of the two got up reluctantly, but knew he had to take Jungkook to school so he left Tae where he was and got some clothes on, then went down stairs, seeing Jungkook already in his uniform, which Jimin couldn't deny looked hot as hell on the kid.

"Morning hyung," Jungkook said cheerfully.

"Hey, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. I made you breakfast by the way."

"You did?"

"It's in the microwave for you. Cmon, we need to get going."

"Wow I didn't expect that, thank you."

Jungkook gave him a cute smile, following Jimin to his car and got in the passenger seat while setting his backpack in his lap.

"How's your leg?" Jimin asked.

"Better. Thank you."

Jimin nodded, tensing up a bit since he couldn't get the image of Jungkook in his boxers out of his head, how big he looked even when he wasn't hard, and how amazing his thighs are that he'd love to get off on.

The ride was mainly quiet, other than the radio that was playing on low, but when a song that Jungkook knew came on, the boy began singing to it, taking Jimin by surprise at how beautiful his voice was. Jimin stared at him for a few moments, watching as the younger was just looking out the window, watching the clouds as he sang along, oblivious to exactly what he was doing to the male in the drivers seat.

Jimin focused back on the road, trying to remind himself that Jungkook was a minor and it was illegal, but he felt himself going weak at the sound of his voice, unable to comprehend how amazing it was. After the song was over, Jungkook began going through his backpack, then pulled out a paper from the school and looked it over before he sighed and looked at Jimin.

"I'm in so much trouble."

"For what?"

"I won't ask you anything ever again, just please sign my report card."

"What's wrong with it?"

"I have an F in math, and I forgot to ask my dad to sign it when I was in Tokyo. My teacher is going to be pissed at me."

"Give me a pen."

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Steer for me though."

Jungkook took the wheel as Jimin grabbed the paper and quickly did his signature at the bottom, then looked at the grades he had.

"You're all A's."

"Other than math, that's my worst subject."

"Want me to tutor you?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I'm not too bad at it."

"When I get home, could you help me with my homework?"

"Yeah of course."

"Oh my god, thank you so much Jimin, whatever you want, I'll give you."

Jimin opened his mouth, about to say a dirty comment, but when he realized who exactly he was talking to, he quickly changed his mind.

"It's alright Jungkook, don't worry about it."

"I'll think of something and you'll like it."

Jimin smiled, but it soon faded when he thought about what he really wanted, but he couldn't have.

"What's your favorite animal?" The younger asked, taking him from his thoughts.

"I like all animals, but..." he paused, looking at Jungkook for a moment and smiled, "I love rabbits."

"Rabbits?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, I'll paint you a rabbit in art class then. What color?"

Jimin kept looking at him, seeing the dark hair and smiled again.

"Black."

"I got it hyung, don't you worry. I'll paint you the best black rabbit in the world."

"Thank you Jungkook."

"You're welcome. But you know, you can call me Kookie if you want."

"Kookie?"

"Yeah, it's my nickname."

"That's so cute."

Jungkook smiled, but as they reached a stoplight, his previous cute and playful self changed to his serious one as he saw a man on the sidewalk.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked.

"The bitch that took my mom away from my dad. He got a restraining order put on me so I can't even talk to him now."

"May I ask why you have a restraining order, exactly?"

"I put him in the hospital after my parents divorced."

"You? You seem so nice and everything though."

"I don't screw around when it comes to someone I care about hyung. The lights green by the way."
____
When they made it to the school, right away several girls surrounded Jungkook, squealing like idiots, but one of them looked at Jimin and her mouth dropped.

"Kookie, who's your friend?"

"He's my brother. Thank you for the ride hyung."

"No problem."

Jungkook smiled at him, and Jimin began to pull out, but the girl ran in front of his car, then to his window and tapped on it.

"Rose, leave him alone," Jungkook said irritably.

"I just want to talk to him."

Jimin sighed, rolling his window down and forced a smile.

"Yes?"

"How old are you?"

"I'm 19."

"Oh. I'm 15."

"Ok...and?"

"Well you're like...hot."

"I'm sorry sweetie, but you're too young."

"It's only 4 years."

"Yes, but I'm an adult and you're not."

"God, your legs," she said, practically drooling, "Cmon, nobody will find out, please?"

"No."

"But I'm not innocent. I know how to make a man feel good."

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. And please don't go around saying to all the men that you find attractive, what you said to me. You could seriously get hurt."

"If you're my friends brother then I wouldn't get hurt."

"You don't know that. You're young, you're pretty, and there are some jerks that will take advantage of you in ways you don't want."

"Cmon, you could do anything you wanted to me."

"I'm sorry, but no. Have a good day honey."

He rolled his window back up before she could reply to him, and he as he drove off, he saw Jungkook talking to her in the reflection of his mirror, but he couldn't tell what he was saying.