That's Her

So since last chapter some of you guys actually did inbox me questions for some characters. Here they are.

To Micheal: Why don't you like your baby moma? -@flawlesscouture

Micheal- I mean, I like shorty she just gets mad annoying.

To Micheal: How come you kept getting under Liyah skin like that? -Anonymous

Micheal- *Shrugs* Cause I know she'll be back.

To Monique: Are you gonna tell Micheal you're pregnant? -@flawlesscouture

Monique- If I knew where he was don't you think I would tell him?

If you want to ask a character a question just inbox it to me! On to the chapter...

                              17

I was just doing what any good home boy would do in this situation. - Jayce

Michael

This guy Tank making us roll with this nigga named Dominic. He apparently been working for Tank for a while now and since we just starting he sent him. He mad chill though.

When we got to the club it was hype. Real turnt. It seemed like Jayce forgot what we were here for cause he automatically ventured to the bar then dance floor.

"You need to get ya friend so we can get this done." Dominic said to me.

I nodded and went towards where he was. I had to push through hella sweaty people. When I finally reached him he was in between two females while they grinded on him.

My boy.

"Yo Jayce, we gotta get this done." I said trying to get his attention. My guy was too into it.

"Jayce we gotta--"

"I wanna get everyone in the club attention real quick. The Dash family has arrived! " The dj announced.

Everyone started to cheer so I just stood there until they stopped. Since people were crowding around them I didn't really get a good look at em, but I got a quick glance.

It was a guy followed by a dude around my age and two fine ass females. I didn't really spend too much time looking at them though cause I just wanted to get this done.

I tapped Jayce's shoulder. "Yo man let's go."

I walked away while Jayce got their numbers or whatever they were doing. I found Dominic around the lounge area talking to some females. When he saw me he got up and walked over to me without saying anything to the girls. Boy too playa.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"I just located the guy. He's upstairs in V.I.P. Your name is on the list so just tell them that. If you run into any trouble, which you shouldn't, Ima be at the bar and Jayce probably gonna be on the floor. Got it?" He explained.

"Ya. Just hand em the sheet of paper with the code on it and we good right?" I asked.

"Right."

I made my way up to V.I.P. They were so deep up here that I could barely move around.

"Name?" The security asked.

"Rage."

He scanned the list then nodded and let me in. When I finally did locate the guy the only thing he asked me was, "Tank sent you?" I nodded then handed him the code while he handed me back another piece of folded paper. Once I got that I left the section and located Dominic.