21

×

It was a Saturday morning, the sun shone brightly during the late morning hours and there were no clouds in the sky. The birds sang their high pitched melodies as Yoora and Minji were on their way to meet up with Yoongi and his friends.

''I can't believe you dragged me out of the house,'' Yoora groaned as her friend pulled her along the cobblestone road.

''It'll be fun! We'll be sunbathing on the beach with 7 hot as fuck boys, what more could you want?'' Minji exclaimed.

Yoora rolled her eyes at her friend who started giggling. They noticed someone waving at them, as they got closer they concluded it was Taehyung.

''I'm surprised Yoora's here, I was convinced she wouldn't go,'' Namjoon said as he fake gasped. Yoora playfully slapped his arm.

''If you want me gone so bad, just say so,'' she said, sticking her tongue out at him.

Namjoon let out a loud laugh, causing his dimples to make a full appearance, making Yoora mentally comment on how adorable they were.

''Alright,'' Yoongi started, staring at Yoora and Namjoon. ''Let's get going, shall we?''

They made their way to the train station, since the beach was an hour train ride away. They bought their tickets and waited patiently on the train to arrive.

''I hope it won't be too crowded," Yoora spoke softly, fidgeting with her fingers.

Yoongi noticed her nervousness and put his hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry, kitten, If the seats are all taken you can sit on my lap,'' he said with a smirk.

Yoora felt the blood rush to her cheeks instantly. ''Pervert,'' she muttered.

At last, the train arrived and they boarded it, relieved at the sight of the remaining empty seats.

Yoongi squeezed himself beside Yoora, who sat beside Minji. Taehyung and Jungkook glared at Yoongi but with a sigh, sat across from them on the other side.

''No hard feelings, huh?'' Taehyung whispered to himself.

Yoongi leaned into Yoora's neck, his lips brushing against her earlobe, causing goosebumps to appear on her skin.

''Are you sure you don't want to sit on my lap, kitten?'' he whispered.

Yoora stayed frozen on the spot as she felt her heartbeat going crazy. He was too close, his mouth was too close to her ear.

''Yes, I'm s-sure, now stop that, you're too close," she mumbled.

''Okay, princess. Let me know if you change your mind,'' he said softly before pulling away with a satisfactory smile on his face.

The rest of the ride consisted of Minji teasing Yoora about Yoongi, who was sleeping soundly beside them. Namjoon had broken Jin's earphones, causing the older boy to scold him relentlessly, meanwhile Hoseok was talking to Jimin about his dance lessons, trying to convince the boy to join him and Taehyung and Jungkook were busy playing games on their phone.

~

''Wow! I haven't been at the beach in years!'' Hoseok exclaimed as he examined the beach excitedly.

"Hope you all have sunscreen!'' Jin exclaimed as he put on his sunglasses, shading himself from the stinging rays of the sun.

They made their way to a deserted place near the shore, taking some blankets and placing them onto the sand.

The boys began stripping, throwing their clothes onto the sand, revealing their toned bodies. Minji and Yoora found themselves staring at the incredibly hot guys in front of them, half naked, with abs showing. They felt their souls slowly leaving their body.