Chapter 6: Suspension

Jimin returned home, going straight to his room, hoping Tae was still there, but on the pillow was a note instead.

"Hey Jiminie, I'm sorry but I had to go home to watch my sister. Last night was amazing as always, plus it was pretty fun watching u holding ur moans back since ur little crush was here lol
Love u <3~TaeTae"

Jimin let out a heavy sigh, throwing the note away, but suddenly remembered the breakfast that Jungkook said he made for him. He skipped down the stairs, his only motivation for getting back out of bed, and he opened the microwave, seeing a large stack of chocolate chip pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse, immediately making Jimin smile.

"He's so cute," he said to himself, pulling the plate out and set it on the table then got the syrup out and took it up to his room.

He got back in bed, scrolling through Facebook while he ate the pancakes Jungkook made, but he suddenly came up with an idea. He went to the search bar, and typed in Jeon Jungkook, seeing his step brother's photo pop up immediately, but as he was about to click on it, he felt kind of weird doing it, thinking it was a little creepy so he decided not to, and went back to eating his breakfast.

He was half tempted to get ahold of Yoongi, who also helps him out when he's needy, but he didn't think he should ask since he was on a business trip for over 5 months, and he thought that Yoongi would be too tired, especially since he hasn't even gotten ahold of him yet, and Jimin knew not to bug him unless it was important if Yoongi wasn't the first to send a message.

His other friend, Hoseok came to mind, but they haven't ever done anything and he didn't really feel right about it either, so he didn't really have anyone to ask. He set the plate down on his side table and rolled onto his stomach, groaning as he felt the friction of the bed, and slowly rolled his hips.

He moaned quietly at the feeling, beginning to move faster, but even though it felt good to him, it wasn't enough. Jimin quickly got off his bed, then went through his drawer and pulled out the lube and dildo Tae bought him, and went back to his bed, kicking off his sweatpants.

He poured some lube on the tip of it, then ran his hand up and down the shaft and opened his legs as he pushed it inside him. His eyes closed from the pain, but it wasn't too bad since he was still semi prepped from Tae the previous night.

He started it off quick, pushing it in and pulling it out over and over again, beginning  to imagine it was Jungkook. He let little moans escape his mouth, but when he couldn't push it in as deep as he wanted it, he got up and stuck it to the floor, then began to ride it.

"Jungkook..." he moaned, rocking his hips back and forth, up and down at a fast pace.

He began whimpering as he stroked himself, still imagining it was the younger doing it, imagining what he'd be saying to him, all the praise he would receive, which only made him ride the dildo faster.

"I need to cum..." he whined, tightening his grip on the base of his dick, purposely restricting it from coming out.

His phone began ringing, so he decided to stop denying his orgasm, and began to move his hand up and down, feeling himself grow closer.

"Jungkook," he whimpered, slamming his hips down harder, and then finally felt himself release.

He stayed still for a moment, catching his breath and coming back to reality, then went up to his phone and picked it up.