Chapter forty seven

*Ryder's point of view*

  "I know what you did, and trust me you won't get away with it" I say anger taking over me.

"I-" She tries to explain but I hush her despite the need to let her speak.

I can't believe she did this to me.

"No, need to say anything, I know everything, now thanks to you and your stupid little self my whole company is fucked up" I say regretting calling her stupid, she is far from that.

No, she is, she needs to pay for this.

"Listen to me, I received-" she tries to say but I grip her arm tighter not even realizing it.

"I don't care about what you have to say, okay? nothing is going to change the fact that you still did it" I say before she stares at me faintly.

"It all makes sense, you used me, how could I be so blind? I should have just stuck to my usual ways, but you tricked me or something into falling in love with you, your nothing but a gold digger Addison" I say watching her eyes and a flash of pain went through them.

Your nothing, I mean look at you I was an idiot for ever liking you or giving you this job, you know what I don't care about you I never have and I never will get out of my sight your just an ungrateful bitch, fuck this your fired leave and never come back." I say angrily.

"B-but Ryder I-" She tries to say yet again but anger takes over me.

"No buts get the hell out of my building NOW!" I scream at her, she flinches before I take a deep breath.

"Ok, I'm so sorry Ry-" She says before I lose control.

"Don't say my name you're unworthy of it now GET OUT SLUT!" I say instantly my eyes softening as I look at her staring down sadly.

Okay, Maybe I shouldn't have said that...

Before I could take it back she is off, grabs her things and rushes out of the conference room.

That will teach her not to mess with me, but why do I feel bad?

I watch as she storms out of the building before I glare at her, she glances around the building one more time sadly before making eye contact with me.

Those beautiful grey eyes of hers didn't leave my brown eyes for a good few hours, or that's what it felt like.

Those eyes, from the first time I met her to now, they have always put me in a trance, damn she really has me wrapped around her finger.

My heart drops in my stomach when she drops my gaze and nearly gets hit by a car.

Oh My God.

If she got hurt...

I sigh before looking away, why does it matter we are not together anymore, she betrayed me.

I take a seat in my office and before rubbing my forehead.

I can't believe Addison, how dare she.

The one girl who actually was beautiful, nice, funny and any guys dream has betrayed me.

So why do I feel sad?

I take a deep breath before realizing that I was, I am in love with her I just can't admit it to myself.

I spend the next hour just staring at the wall watching the clock tick by until Cindy waltzes in.

"I thought I told you to knock" I say sipping my coffee.

"And I thought I told you to not let Addison go" She says angrily.

"I had to, she was nothing but a gold digger" I say before staring into my sister's eyes full of annoyance.

"Bullshit, Did you ever question she might of taking the money?" She asks me, arms crossed, eyebrows raised.

"I don't care what the reason is, she still did it" I say slightly angrily.

"Well maybe you should care, God I can't believe you right now" She says before taking a deep breath.

"Any news on her family?" She asks quietly.

Okay, I may have told Cindy about Addison, I know I shouldn't have but whatever she doesn't seem to care about me so I have no regrets.

"No, how would I know? She broke up with me, she stabbed me in the back she-" Cindy hushes me before I roll my eyes.

"I don't want to hear what she did, You need to get her back" She says before I scoff, right.

"Like hell, I don't want too" I say half lying, I did want to see Addison again but I also didn't I can't look at her after knowing what she did.

"Well remove what ever is up your ass because your talking shit, you love her, it's obvious dumb ass" She says I see her eyes burning holes through me angrily.

"I used to love her" I say annoyed.

No one can force me to do anything.

"Okay, right I am done with this conversation you don't know what your saying Ryder" She says before angrily slamming the door as she leaves my office.

It surprises me how much Cindy actually cares about my love life, she has never before, I guess because I used to bring home girls at night and then kick them out in the morning.

Did she really want me back with Addison so badly?

I sighed before denying that it won't happen, It can't now.

I replayed everything that has happened over the last few hours before sighing, I have really stuffed up.

But she did too, and I am not the type of person to forgive and forget, I always remember what people do too me especially if I get betrayed.

I glance at the clock and see it reads 5:00pm I grab my things before leaving the office.

Once I get out of my building I sit in my limo while Marcus drives me to the closest bar.

I know I shouldn't be drinking or hooking up with anyone again but who cares, I can do what I want.

I step into the bar as music blares my ears, Why is it so pact if it isn't even dark yet?

I sigh before ordering a beer and then sculling it.

I see a girl, kind of cute next to me she moves closer to me, I kiss her in hope it would distract me from Addison but no luck.

She is always on my mind.

Question of the day:

Do you agree with Cindy?

Who thinks Tessa isn't quite done yet?