Lights, Camera, Action! pt.1 : Taehyung 🌹

Summary: Everyone has a desire. Be it for lust, for power, for fame and for what not!
You are no less than those "everyone" and so what if your utmost desire is your own husband?

Warning: fluff/slight smut in progressive chapter(s).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KIM Y/N RUMORED TO BE PREGNANT. ACTOR KIM TAEHYUNG TO BE CASTED WITH CHOI AREUM FOR HIS UPCOMING FILM"

"Rumored?" You chuckle reading the headlines from the morning newspaper while caressing your stomach which was now 4 months in and was very much real than being called 'rumored'.

Gulping the cranberry juice in one swift, you decide to place the newspaper on the table in front but the slight glimpse of the picture of your husband in one article on the other page catches your attention and being the best wife to be updated about your hubby's every detail you don't skip the chance to read it away.

Your mouth gasps loudly as soon as you see the news. You couldn't believe that what was written was even true!
You knew how your husband tells every fvcking detail to you about his curriculum but the look on the articles in block letters didn't actually fit with the fact that he shares particularly everything to you!

The article read about how his upcoming film was to have intense love making scenes with AREUM, your rival. Which particularly wasn't something you'd like him to go with.

Well your journey with Kim taehyung has definitely taken different moulds and shapes.
Being a successful actress, you got the opportunity to hit it up with Kim Taehyung, the shining heart throb of millions! Yeah pretty hard to be believed but hey not impossible considering how flattering you yourself have been on screens.

With the blockbusters you two gave consequently year after year, it was no coincidence that you two ended up dating each other for 2 years and then married afterwards which eventually resulted into your current state....
The grumpy possessive pregnant you!

You cuss under your breath and dug your nails into the newspaper in anger. Love making scene with areum!? His ex!
You and taehyung did promise each other that your personal relationship will never interfere with your profession. However, that promise didn't make sense at all anymore. Totally not when you were now regretting not accepting to do this movie when you were first approached but it was when you were two months pregnant and taehyung didn't want you to stress at all and hence you listened to him and declined the offer!

Picking up your phone, you call your husband constantly to your avail and so furious and curious, you quickly call up your driver to have your car ready to drop you at the studio tae was at.

It wasn't like this was what you wanted but your hormones said otherwise. You couldn't think straight and only wanted to know how much do these so called "love scenes" are involved in his film..

"Shoot I forgot my shrug!" You whisper as you again head inside your room since you wanted to cover up your pregnancy..

Well taehyung had insisted that the two of you should wait till the first scene of his upcoming movie was finished since he wanted to surprise your fans with two good news!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey beautiful!" Minha exclaims upon seeing you enter the room. She happens to be a make up artist who had done your make over for your first ever film, you two got close henceforth..