Final Author's Note!

This is the last time I get to say hi to all of my awesome readers! For this story, that is. Yes, this is the last update. The epilogue was posted last so this will be the final author's note/update. Sad? I know right. I loved writing this so much. I looked forward to seeing all of your comments even though I always get a little nervous as to what they say. No, there will be no sequel. What happens next is what you decide ;). I'm really sad this is over.

Many of my readers have been here since the first chapter I posted of my first book, Snapshot, and are sort of familiar with my writing styles and stuff. Which is what brings me to my next topic of this author's note. I DO have plans for another story. Of course, it's Alexbelle but it is nothing like what I've done before. This book will be like what many of the "modern day Clato" fanfics are where they are in high school. Basically, my characters will be completely made up and have no link to acting in The Hunger Games. The only characters that you will know about and that are based on real people will be Isabelle, Alexander, and Isabelle's real life sister Madeline. Other than that, this book will be my own storylines and characters. If you are interested in reading something like that, awesome! I will start it soon. If you aren't and only like Alexbelle fanfics where they are acting in THG, I'm sorry but I think it's time I tried something a little different :) and this new book will be different than what I usually write. Snapshot was for fun, and These Scars was a little more serious. My new book, however, will be dealing with a lot more serious matters and topics. I've had this idea for a while and look forward to writing it. I hope all of you are interested in reading it because you guys are amazing and so sweet :)

So that's on my upcoming books. I had a great time with this book and I hope it gets as much popularity as Snapshot has. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it. Every new read, vote, or comment makes me so happy and it really means the world. Without you guys, I probably would have stopped this book halfway through. All of your "update now" comments made me keep this up, so I thank you all for that.

So to finish things off, stay on the lookout for my new book which should be up soon. And I hope you guys loved the book. I loved writing it. You are amazing thank you all for everything!