11

After the incident yesterday, I decided to ignore both of them and that was why I was sitting alone in the library in the lunch period which has never happened before. But there's always a first time, right?

My phone pinged signifying the incoming of a message followed by another ping and then another and then another for the next three minutes, all of them from just one person, Stella.

Why was I ignoring her, you may ask.

Well, here was the thing, I didn't want to talk to them and she was persisting me to forgive them, so I decided to ignore her too.

Intelligent, ain't I?

She had already sent about seventy nine messages in the last three minutes, all saying the same thing, just in different words.

She was sorry, I knew it and I had already forgiven her, but that didn't mean I had to go and talk to her, just for her to ask me to forgive them again and in no time, we would be back to square one.

The bell rang signifying the end of lunch and I sighed, completely aware of the fact that I had to share my next lecture with the idiot himself.

I hesitantly walked towards my next class cursing my destiny, just to get my head smacked against a hard surface.

"Ow!" I winced and looked up to glare at the person who was smiling sheepishly at me.

His black eyes were looking straight at my hazel ones as he ruffled his black hairs with red streak in nervousness. He held his hand out, but me being me, slapped his hand away and got up on my own.

"I am sorry." He spoke and I swooned right there and then. Kidding, but he definitely had an amazing voice, an amazing face and hundred and ten percent an amazing body. I would have swooned over him if I wouldn't have been angry at Dante, my idiot of a brother and my life.

I ignored his apology and walked passed him. "Hey, wait!" He shouted gaining some attention towards us and I glared at him again. One thing which I hate the most is unnecessary attention.

"What?" I spit angrily and he looked a bit taken aback. Heck, even I would have been taken aback by my behaviour because it was very unusual of me to get angry.

"I am sorry, just having a bad day." I apologized and he shook his head smiling.

That smile.

"No problem."

"Do you want something?" I asked, politely and he sighed a breath of relief.

"Well, yes actually. I was wondering if you could show me around the school and maybe my next class. I am new here and kind of have zero idea about this school."

I laughed at his nervousness and I saw him smile too.

"Sure. Which class do you have?"

"English."

"Same! Let's get going then because we are already ten minutes late."

With that said, I sprinted towards our next class with him following behind me. It was all the way at the end of the corridor and by the time we reached there, I was out of breath. He chuckled at my misery and I give him a slight glare.

He opened the door and as expected, everyone was staring at us and I even saw some girls unbuttoning their front buttons looking at him. I shook my head at their eagerness and looked at Ms Ortiz who was glaring at us for disturbing her class.

I squirmed under her gaze as I felt a hand on my shoulder reassuring me. I gave him a meek smile and stared at the floor in embarassment.

"Why are you late?" She asked, glaring through her glasses.

I stayed silent because I was totally not hoping for embarassing myself more by opening my mouth and ranting something stupid.

"She was with me." A voice beside me spoke and I looked at Mr. Black eyes.

"And you are?" She asked.

"Ethan Watson. I am new here and she was just helping me." She nodded at his response and told us to sit not before giving us a warning.

"I am sorry." He apologized as I gave him a reassuring smile.

"No problem."

By the time the class ended, I had almost every information about Ethan. He moved here in Canada from California as his father got promoted. He was nineteen and single. He was a quarterback in football in his previous school and he was going to go for tryouts today after school. His favourite colour was green, he liked riding bikes and he had five girlfriends till now.

"Which is your next class?" I asked and he handed me his schedule. I squealed in excitement as I saw his schedule.

We had all the classes same except for one.

I showed him his schedule and he hugged me tightly in excitement. Both of us were laughing when I heard someone clearing their throat.

He was looking dead in my eyes, angrily and I hid myself slightly behind Ethan, but obviously, this act didn't go unnoticed by him as he glared at him.

"Why were you late?" Anger spitting out of his voice.

"I-I was h-helping him." Why the hell was I stuttering?!

"With what? Erection?" My mouth fell open in shock and I just stared at him in disbelief.

"What?" I whispered in shock.

"You looked a little out of breath when you came."

If that's what he was thinking, was everyone else also thought the same?

With so many thoughts swirling inside my head, I could not even comprehend words to form a sentence.

"It's not what you are thinking, dude." Ethan tried to reassure him, but he cut him off, very rudely might I add.

"I am not fucking talking to you, so shut the fuck up!" By the time he was completed, I was fuming with anger.

"No, you shut the fuck up! I was out of breath because I was running as I was late." He stepped towards me, but I raised my hand before him. "No, don't you dare come close to me. You are disgusting."

And then I realised, I just cursed.

••••••••

Short chapter, I know

Comment your thoughts.