(19)

Hi so a quick authours note I really wanna draw on my new tablet and I'm uninspired so dm me if you want me to draw something for you to like draw your oc or like draw a character for you what ever you want so yeah. Onward with the chapter.

Izuku woke up in the nurse hall and as soon as he did he was bombarded by questions and hugs and screams and then he saw his mother.

"My mom!  I-i can explain! I swear" he said louder than all of the voices in the room. Then thr room when silent as she walked twards his bed.

"Izuku, honey. Why didnt you tell me, why did all of the class know but me? Why didnt you tell me, I'm your mother why didnt you say you were in so much pain?! WHY!" Then Izuku's mother fell to the floor. Crying. izuku immediately stood up from his bed and ran over to comfort her. And all she said was why. Over and over and over again. She shook and bawled her eyes out as she sat on the floor with her son.

"Izuku please tell me why?"

"I didnt want to bother you. I really didnt want you to worry about me or if I cut to deep, which in this case I did."

"Izuku, did you know what happened when I realized what actually happened when your teachers called?"

"No... What happened"

"I panicked please do be mad but I-"

"Izuku oh my god do you know how worried your mother is, so much as to call me"

Izuku sat there in shock. His father who was never there for him now there infont of him. Hisashi Midorya. The man he hates.

" now help your poor mother up and then explain to me what you've done wrong."

Izuku flinched and immediately stood up helping his mother up as well. The room was quiet till Uraraka said something.

"What do you mean explain what h-"

Izuku ran over to Uraraka and covered her mouth. He had a look of terror on his face and shook his head furiously 'no'.

"Let the lady speak Deku. Did I not teach you your manners? Or am I going to have to re-teach you?"

His father exhaled and smoke came out.

"NO SIR I- UM DIDNT WANT HER TO SAY ANYTHING YOU WOULDNT LIKE SIR! " Izuku as he bowed. As he was straightened out his father grabbed his face and made him forcefully look at him.

"Did I ask you to do that? I didnt did I. Meaning you didn't follow orders. Looks like a punishment is ordeal right now. "

Hisashi exhaled but this time with his mouth and out came a small flame. Izuku flinched and closed his eyes ready for the pain of fire but then he felt a few pairs of arms on his body. As  well as a cold breeze. He opened his eyes to see everyone in the Deku protection squad holding the poor frightened boy.

"No one is going to touch Izuku harshly ever again."

Todoroki said as he melted his ice sheild.

"Who in the hell are you to decide that!" Hisashi yelled at Todoroki.

"3rd son of the hero Endeavor."

"Oh that's you? Hah wow the son he supposedly whiped into shape is standing up against me? Well this will be reported to your father. Be ready."

"I dont care. As long as my sweet boyfriend is safe i dont care what happens to me"

"Oh his son is a faggot? Wow. And so is mine, I thought he couldn't be anymore if a disappointment."

At that moment All Might walked into the room.

"Who the hell are- oh toshinori what a surprise! Do you hear I was coming here?"

"No , I'm here to check on my boy Midorya."

"Why did you call me your boy?"

"Not you, why did you call my boy a disappointment?"

"Cause he is! (666 words) simple. why are you calling him your boy?"

"Because he is being taught under me"

"Oh in like school?"

"No as in hero training."

"What?! Izuku a hero funny!! He's quirkless. Has been all his life."

"No dek-Izuku isnt quirkless!" Uraraka pipes in.

"Yeah he isn't. His quirk I the strongest one in the class, hell the whole school" Jirou said.

"That has to be a lie, he, he never had a quirk.

742 words. K thats all. Bye. Im still on the plane tbh. So yeah. See you all later bye

Updated every Wednesday and saturday.