chapter 5 the present and seeing toby

~8 years later~
Y/N p.o.v
I have lived in my little apartment for four years when I left the orphanage at 16. Before I left there was a letter for me it didn't say who it's from but in the letter was enough money for a little apartmemt,a car, and food. I have a small idea who the letter was from. I miss Toby....I haven't seen him in AGES! When I see him I'm going to slap him! Then hug him. For liu I'll hug him then slap him assuming he gave up on looking for me. Masky and hoodie are a different story though, they come and visit me every so often which made me happy, though the more I grew up the less they visited which made me sad. But that's okay I get it! Though they each get a cookie for being there for me then a flick on the forhead for leaving me a lot.......speaking of cookies I'm going to go make some......and cheesecake

~time skip brought to you by a drunk singing toby!~(still Y/N p.o.v)
After I took the cookies out of the oven I heard a knock at my window "masky and hoodie" I walked over to the window and opened it. As masky and hoodie came in a man followed.....he kinda reminded me of toby eh "hey guys long time no see anyways who's that?" I asked as I pointed to the toby look alike "n-names ticci toby b-but toby for s-short" I looked at him and walked up to him and looked at him closely.......then I slaped him "why didnt you come visit me at the orphanage!?" He looked at me "o-oh well sorry, i-i was going to b-but it's a long s-story" I hugged him "I missed you, you jerk!". Masky and hoodie where confused "can someone explain what's going on?" Me and toby looked at them "long lost friends" they both nodded "sorry to ruin the moment but we have to go" I nodded "okay then". After they left I went to my room and layed on my bed "I'm bored". About two hours later of just staring at the ceiling I decided to go outside "mind as well go outside, nothing better to do" I went outside and walked around town.

Toby's p.o.v
I got curious on where masky and hoodie have been going for 10 years so I asked today if I could go as well they agreed. After about a hour of walking and 10 minutes of climbing we got to a apartment window? I didnt question. When masky knocked on the window a girl opened it, she looked like Y/N. We entered the apartment and me and her introduced ourselves then she slaps ms which I didnt feel "why didnt you visit me at the orphanage!?" I said it was a long story she then hugged me. Hoodie and masky where confused on what was going on so hoodie asked "so someone going to explain?" We said at the same time "long lost friends" he nodded. I wanted to catch up with Y/N but masky had to ruin it by saying we had to go so we left. When we got back to the manion I went to my room and layed on my bed "I'm bored" I started thinking on ideas of what to ask Y/N next time I see her. I grabbed a piece of paper and starts writing the questions "s-so now I h-have quiestions to a-ask next time". I yawned and fell asleep.

(The picture has nothing to do with the chapter I just thought it was really adorable!❤)