8. ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵒⁿ

Reader's P.O.V

(;一_一)Phew, almost lost my virginity there. Wait, Don't get me wrong. Of course I would love to do it with Tadashi('∀') but I can't do anything on empty stomach(︶︿︶).

I started to prepare dinner and as it was his first day at work, I decided to make something fancy(≧∇≦)/.

By the time I was done, it was 8:30 pm. I settled the dishes on the table before going upstairs to call Tadashi for dinner.

When I walked in our shared room, I saw him sitting on the bed with his phone and his hair damp indicating that he just finished his shower. "Hey, dinner is ready. Let's go eat!(*≧▽≦)"

He got up from the bed and walked with me out the room. "You(๑・ิω・ิ)っ know, I am still up for you as my dinner~Σ(・ิ¬・ิ)" he purred wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

( ・ิД・ิ)ノ I punched his arms lightly while blushing a little as he chuckled.

When we reached the dining room, Tadashi's eyes slightly widened⊙∆⊙ at the sight of the food presented before him. "What's the occasion(・∀・)?"

"It was your first day at work so乁( ˙ ω˙乁) surely you would want something delicious to fill your stomachヽ('∀`)ノ, won't yaㄟ( ・ө・ )ㄏ?"

Tadashi's P.O.V

I smiled at her. She was the perfect one for meヽ(●'∀`●)ノ and only me. I hugged her and gave her a peck on the lips. "You're the perfect wife for me," I said while closing my eyes and resting my forehead on hers with our nose touching(ノ)'ω'(ヾ).

"Yeah yeah I know that, now stop being so cheesy(。-_-。)," [Y/n] replied laughing a little as I let her go instantly missing her warmth.( •́ㅿ•̀ )

I sat down and started eating in bliss.(*'﹃`*)

This is the perfect life I ever wished for.ヽ(^◇^*)/

During dinner [Y/n] talked about Alex and his cousins. I felt angry ( ಠ益ಠ) whenever he was mentioned, but, of course I didn't show it ಠ⌣ಠ.

After dinner, we both washed the dishes together(≧∇≦) and went to the living room to watch TV( ' ▽ ' )ノ.

"Wait a second★(・ิ ・ิ〃), I'll go bring the cookies(๑・ิ-・ิ๑)," [Y/n] said as she ran to the kitchen. I picked up the remote and sat on the couch.

[Y/n] returned quickly with a jar of cookies in her hands. Oh how much I was jealous of that jar( ;∀;).

I ate 5 of them while [Y/n] gobbled 11 of them down. . . or maybe more(・∀・).

After she was finished, she placed the cookies down and started snuggling against me (☆^O^☆), while she kept her eyes focused on the TV.

We cuddled as I turned over the channels to find something interesting. I flipped over and over until it landed on some channel where 50 Shades of Grey was displaying. And the fun fact: it was right on the XXX scene.( ⊙ . ⊙)

I heard [Y/n] wolf whistle before saying, "Shame on you Tada. How could you watch this when you have me? Tsk (つω-`) tsk"

I know that [Y/n] was joking, but I have been holding off for too long(˙◁˙ )ノ.

I turned the TV off as [Y/n] looked at me, confused to why I turned the TV off, while asking "What's wrong Tadashi?"

"You" was all I replied before I pinned her to the couch.

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Dear Readersヽ(●'∀`●)ノ, I know that you have been expecting a lemon( ' ▽ ' ) (since it is a husband & wife story). As you can predict, the next chapter is a 'lemon' one.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I must tell you though, I am not good at writing them(ಥಥ) but I will try to¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I am definitely not ready to sin. . .