-Fourteen-

A/N
I love you all so much, please don't ever forget that. And if you ever need anything, just message me and I will do everything in my power to help you.

Enjoy.

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

*Bell POV*

“Two days Jiyeon…two days and I'll be married to the sexiest man alive.” I looked to her as I hugged my arms to myself dreamily.

She kept watching her movie, not even giving me the slightest amount of attention. 

“Jiyeon?” I walked closer to her and knelt down on the soft carpet beside her.

Still no response. She just crossed her legs and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

“Are you angry with me?” I questioned as I placed my hand on her arm.

“What do you think? That I'm completely fine with you and just ignoring you for no fucking reason?” She turned to me with a cross face and I knew she was still angry. 

Very angry.

“What do you want me to do?” I sighed heavily and looked into her eyes.

“I want you to say sorry Blue!! You ratted me out! An apology is the least you can do.” She stood up and crossed her arms staring down at me angrily.

“I…I’m sorry Jiyeon. I wasn't thinking straight, it’s just that Yoongi brings out my inner hoe and I wanted to save him. You know my motto, sexy ass men before siblings.“ I gave her a sympathetic look but she scoffed in disbelief.

“This, Bluebell, this is the side of you I don't like.” She shook her head disappointedly and left the room.

‘I was just joking… ‘ I mumble to myself quietly as I put my hands on the ground and stand up with a loud grunt.

“Jiyeon, wait!!” I turned and ran after her but as soon as I got to the door I smacked into something and fell on my back harshly.

I looked up slowly as I lied there and winced in pain as I saw the sticky tape across the doorway.

“Bahahaha!! Oh my God, Jimin she fell for it!” I turned my head and saw Jiyeon and Jimin standing in the long hallway laughing their heads off.

“Fuck you…fuck you both.” I sent them both a strong glare but they just kept laughing.

“You know what Blue, I’m beginning to think that’s exactly what you want to do to us.” Jimin smirked and raised his eyebrows as Jiyeon slapped her hand over her mouth.

“Damn you…you cursed children.” I sat up and moved away from them as I stood up for the second time today.

“Are we good now?” I raised my eyebrows to Jiyeon and she walked closer to me, slowly dragging her fingers against the crisp wall.

Jimin crossed his arms and watched closely from behind her.

“I don't know Bluebell, Are. We. Good?” She raised her eyebrow more with each word and stared up at me.

I just realized she’s fucking short.

“I'm really sorry, okay?” I linked my hands together and made a puppy face to her.

“Ugh. If you're sorry then prove it. Kiss my hand.” She pushed her hand forward in a spoiled, royalty manner and I stared at her in shock.

“On your knees.” She added with an evil smirk.