5 - Malum

✧Previously on Chapter Four✧

There really hadn't been a moment now that Louis wasn't back to being on full alert. Ever since finding out about the black magic getting inside of Harry, and then that same black magic bring rise to his now three alpha children, he felt completely on edge. Even more so now than when Harry was pregnant, and that was saying something. He was overly protective then, but now, he never wants his children or Harry out of his eyesight. With Harry, they still weren't sure what this black magic was for, and for the children, they had no idea why their inner wolf was being target, but it seemed like each day they just continued to grow and grow and grow. It was already surprising enough that Louis discovered Harry bred three alpha children, he really was expecting one, and he was expecting Aidan to take that role, but now that he had three, he felt like they were really in danger now.

Having three alpha children was good for Louis, per say, but there was always a downfall to having things that made you more powerful. Louis was already nearly invisible having Harry as his soulmate bond, but now that they have three alpha children sharing the same powerful bloodline of their own, it could bring chaos. Now, Louis was even more powerful, with three just as powerful children so really, if any packs were to see them as a threat, they would go after them. It wasn't like Louis had enemies anymore, but that was only limited to Colchester. Outside of Colchester, with packs in other towns, Louis had no idea how they felt about him. Some packs out there resent the original bloodline, have actually attempted to take them down themselves, and some packs don't like the power that other packs hold so there was a part of Louis that was worried a pack would take his newfound power as a threat - even if Louis was one of the good ones.

Louis was worried the packs who felt threatened with his strength, his soulmate bond, and his three alpha children would directly target them. He had more fear in the fact that another wolf would go after his children before they ever hit their werewolf potential, or worse, he was terrified that they would get Harry - the true source to taking down an alpha and his alpha children. However, if the triplets really were purely bred alphas, they could easily defend themselves against any sort of attack - they'll be able to win anything, but, it was Harry who Louis worried about the most. He knew if the alpha inside his children was constantly growing with their age development, then their instinct to protect Harry would only increase as well. The only thing was that Louis needed to keep his children being an alpha a secret because he wasn't sure how any outside pack would view it. He couldn't risk anyone going after any part of his family as a way to weaken their power.

But, now Louis didn't have just his children to deal with. He had to constantly remind himself that there was a witch trying to possess Harry's body, and the magic that was used to take over him was the same magic that was triggering his children's age growth. Magic had made an appearance again in Colchester, and it had been centuries since anyone last seen a witch or seen the black magic so that was just as big of a concern as his children were. He wanted to know the purpose of the magic reappearing, and he wanted to know why someone was targeting their unborn pup. It didn't settle well with Louis that there were still so many unanswered questions lingering around.

Louis had never dealt with anything even remotely close to what had been going on. Ever since Louis was a child, the most he ever encountered was the feud between the Grimshaw and the Red Moon pack - that was it. He never had to deal with any other supernatural force outside of werewolves. He was way out of his league, and since witches haven't been around for ages, he had no experience in how to deal with them. At that point, no one did. All they had were what the history books told of the witches.