Chapter 22: Have fun while it lasts.

Rob's house above.

Amelia Smith

"I want to take you on a date," Liam says.

I look at him and roll my eyes.

"We went out three days ago."

"Yeah but that was our first date. It was something to mark the beginning of us dating and to show you that you're mine."

"Okay but please focus on this project now. You know it's the last part!"

"Nerd." He rolls his eyes at me.

"Hey! Don't call me that!" I smack his arm.

"Don't call me that!" He mimics.

"I do not sound like that!" I glare at him.

"Yes, you do. Come here." He pats his lap.

I love it when he says that to me.

"No, I'm joining the others. Bye." I get up only to feel a smack on my butt.

Unbelievable!

I turn around and give Liam another hard glare. He grins at me like it's the proudest thing he has ever done.

I walk out of the room and go to Rob's living room where the rest of our friends are.

Earlier today, Ian complained about all of us not spending time together so Rob suggested that we all come to his house.

He is the only one that lives alone amongst us. Well, Jamie also does but he doesn't hang out with us anymore.

"So Amelia did you and Liam have fun in that room?" Brian winks at me.

"Brian! Why are you so dirty?" I exclaim.

"Stop ruining my hair, Thompson!" Nicole groans at Ian who is twisting her hair. She is sitting on a couch and he is standing behind her.

"I'm not ruining it, I'm styling it." He says and I chuckle.

"Where are Emily and Colton?" I ask randomly.

"You and Liam are not the only ones that get to lock up your self in a room, Mills." Ian rolls his eyes.

"Whatever," I say and sit close to Brian.

"I'm so hungry." He says.

"Me too." I stretch myself and put my legs over his lap.

"Get off."

"Nope." I stuck my tongue out.

"Have you watch Spiderman: Homecoming?" He asks looking into his phone.

"Nope but I really want to. I'm a huge Marvel fan." I said.

"Really? Me too! Who's your favorite Avenger?" He asks with a smile, getting more into the conversation.

"Thor."

"Yeah, Thor is cool but mine is Black widow."

"Why? She's not that cool."

"Yeah but she's smoking hot." He licks his lips.

I roll my eyes and put my legs down. " I'm going to see if Rob needs help."

I stroll to the kitchen and I see Rob stirring something in the pan.

"Hey, kit kat."

"I told you to stop calling me that, Rob."

"You were the one that gave me kit kat to do your geography homework." He laughs.

"Thanks for reminding me." I roll my eyes. "And you did look like a good kid. Excuse me for not knowing that you've never done your homework." I add.