Supernatural: you Introduce them to the Winchesters and Castiel

Joseph Seed-

Meeting the Winchesters would be a little strange. You would introduce him to them after you told him that you are a hunter, he would probably thank them for doing what they do. He would thank them for killing monsters and demons, and you would make sure that Sam and Dean didn't tell Joseph the truth about God or Angels, you didn't want him to think badly of angels. You wanted him to keep his faith. They tried not to say anything about Joseph extreme beliefs due to your request.

When you introduced him to Castiel and told him that he was an angel, Joseph didn't quite know how to react, he didn't know what to expect from a real life Angel. He asked you about it before the meeting, should he pray? Should he bow? You had warned Castiel about Joseph's faith and asked him to not correct or upset him, Castiel understood. Joseph was full of questions but Castiel wouldn't answer most of them due to your request.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob quite liked the Winchesters, he could see that they were soldiers, especially Dean. In fact, Jacob and Dean got along pretty well. Jacob asked the brothers about the monsters that they have faced, about what you are like on a hunt, and what their hardest hunt was, his main interest was you though. When he learnt about how good a hunter you are and how you've shown the Winchesters up a few times, he couldn't help but smile and feel a huge sense of pride.

When he met Castiel there was a small moment of awkwardness and silence, considering neither of them are very sociable. Jacob also admired the fact that he was a warrior, a strong soldier but with an independent mind, who fought what he believed in. Jacob was interested in Castiel's thoughts on humanity and the progression of it. They got along surprisingly well.

John Seed-

John was happy to meet the Winchesters, knowing that you worked with them quite a lot on your hunts. He has no problem with Sam but didn't like the way that Dean could flirt with you a little too much. Dean didn't feel that way for you, it's just who he is and you knew that but John didn't approve. He would try to get along with them and he did genuinely like them, but he kept trying to make it very clear to Dean that you were his. Sam found it pretty amusing.

At first, John thought that Castiel was strange. Of course he knew that he was an angel which explained why he didn't understand media references or anything. He thought that Castiel was amusing with some of the things that he said, he couldn't tell if the Angel was being serious or trying to make a joke. But they got a long pretty well.

Faith Seed-

She was kind and sweet when she met the Winchesters, instantly she asked about how you all met, how long they had been hunters, how you were when you are hunting. They sat and shared stories, mainly about you. They told her about your hunts and adventures, while she told them about how you met and how amazing you are.

When she meet Castiel she was mesmerised. He was an angel, a real angel! She couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe how human he looked and acted. She made him the guest of honour, and barely left him alone. Asking him questions and being very clear about her fascination with angels. Castiel was just as kind, answering her questions and making sure that you were alright with the information that he was giving her.

Requests?

Sorry if the One Shot requests are taking some time. They take longer to write than the preferences.