The Certificate

They also did a lot of things to create clean energy. But I am not gonna talk about that , that is a long subject and you already know we don't use oils anymore so just know who to thank. They worked a lot for that.

Instead let me mention an interesting subject called "parenting certificate"

"According to data from the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System (NCANDS), 49 States reported a total of 1,585 fatalities. Based on these data, a nationally estimated 1,670 children died from abuse or neglect in FFY 2015, which is 5.7 percent more than in 2011."

There are a lot of statistics like this one. Thousands of children dying each year simply because their parents don't know something they should know.

So GSF started mandatory parenting classes. They taught basic things . It wasn't just how long you have to breastfeed your child or how to change a diaper etc.

It was also how to comminicate with your child. How to teach them about important matters.

And when I say mandatory I mean really. GSF was really strict about this. In the 5 month of pregnancy every mother and father had to attend courses at weekends. And if you don't complete these classes , child services take your child away until you complete them. The approval commity included doctors and psychologists.

You might think it is a bit too much but back in those days children died of negligence. Think about it, an innocent child is dying because of a parent.

For example the disease of phenylketonuria. If you know your child has phenylketonuria all you have to do is take care of his diet. He can't eat anything that involves phenylalanin which is an aminoacid.

If he does, his iq will start to drop and before you know it , he is going to be mentally challenged.

This could have been prevented. This child could grow up to be a doctor and may be one day cure phenylketonuria. Instead he is gonna be sitting in his home and if no one his helping him, he is going to forget to eat the meal, that is right in front of him, and eventually will die from hunger.

I am not messing with you this is real.

Thanks to all of this cautions we don't see these problems anymore today. All I want to say is what they did wasn't extreme, It was really useful.