21.

-I just wanna fuck

Jason kissed me passionately as he lightly squeezed my neck with one hand, the other hand was making its way up my thigh and under my dress. He abruptly pulled away from the kiss and raised an accusing eyebrow at me as he began to play with my drenched center.

"You were walking around all night with no panties on ma?" Jason's voice was huskier than usual and it sent a chill down my spine as I nodded. He squeezed my neck again and smirked as he pulled his fingers away from my pussy and placed them into his mouth. "You were in here acting like you wanted to talk while your pussy was leaking like a faucet." He teased, "Get your fine ass up and strip." He ordered; he didn't have to tell me twice.

I got off of the bed less than gracefully and yanked the dress over my head before quickly unsnapping my bra and throwing it across the room; he groaned as he looked at my body and then pulled me back towards him.

I was on his lap again, so I reached between us and unbuckled his belt while he kissed, licked and sucked on my neck. It was nice and all, but I wanted him to fuck me. "It's your turn to strip baby boy. This isn't what I asked for." I was too impatient; I didn't want all of the foreplay but I knew he was going to make me eat my words. He took all of his clothes off in record time and then reached down to get something out of his pocket. I raised an eyebrow at him as he placed several condoms on my bedside table. "You plan on using all of those?"

My eyes became fixated on his piece which was hard as steel and at full attention, I wasn't sure that I could take all of him but there was no way that I would back down. I gulped and unconsciously moved back on the bed.

Jason chuckled and pulled my legs so that my bottom half was almost completely off the bed. "Shut up; just remember that you asked for this KP." He went face first into my pussy and my eyes crossed on impact. Jason teased me at first; swiping his tongue across my slit before he parted my lower lips with his fingers and stuck his tongue inside me as deep as he could. He was fucking me with his tongue so skillfully that I was already on the edge, no man before him had been able to make me cum so quickly and easily but with him everything was just more intense.

I found myself wondering how many women it took for him to master the skill, but quickly shook that thought off; no need to think of him making other women feel as amazing as he made me feel. My hips started to move on their own as I ground myself against his face, racing to reach my peak. Jason laughed against me and the vibrations sent me over the edge, my eyes rolled back and I screamed as he continued to tongue fuck me through my orgasm, he started to rub my clit in quick deliberate circles, I was super sensitive and I tried to close my legs in protest. "You done already KP? This is just the beginning." He chuckled, his mouth replaced his thumb and he sucked on my clit mercilessly, before I could even come down from my first orgasm, I was having another one.

"Jay please!" I screamed but this only made him suck harder, I felt him sheath two fingers inside of me as his other arm held me down. "You're gonna make me black out." I half moaned half screamed. Three minutes later I was cumming for the third time and Jason was coming up for air.

I felt his body on top of mine, but my eyes were firmly shut as I tried to catch my breath.

"Taste so fuckin' sweet. You ready for more baby?" I could hear amusement in his voice as I nodded. "Eyes open KP, show me that you're still alive." He was directly above me, his lips and beard glistened with my juices, I leaned up to kiss him and then I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom. Jason took it out of my hands, looking deeply into my eyes as he tore the wrapper open. I wondered if my facial expression mirrored his; lust-filled, hungry and ready for what was to come. Jason placed himself at my entrance and teasingly rubbed along my slit as he practically growled. "I'm going to fuck the shit outta you Kira." He slammed his dick inside of me which in turn caused a silent scream to escape my lips. He stroked in an out of me at a steady pace, eye contact never wavering.

"Fuck me good Jay, fuck my shit up." I moaned as I turned my head to bite the sheets, my words seemed to rid him of the restraint that he was holding onto and he began to fuck me, hard.

He sat up and spread my legs as wide as possible and pounded into me like there was no tomorrow, I was screaming at the top of my lungs and tried to put my hand on his hip in an effort to slow him down but he just smacked it away. I couldn't lie though, I loved it. He was so deep that I felt him in my soul and I started to meet him thrust for thrust to intensify both of our pleasure.

"This shit right here is mine, hear me?" He slammed into me extra hard as he said 'mine', "Fucking perfect." He groaned as he slowed down to let me feel every inch of him. I opened my eyes and saw that he was already looking at me; I was already so close to cumming for the fourth time. Jason could clearly tell because he sped back up and rubbed my clit with his thumb, my eyes went to the back of my head as he fucked me through my orgasm. He threw his head back as I tightened myself around him. "Yeah, squeeze my dick baby." He growled as he fucked me faster and harder with each trust.

"Oh my god Jay! STOP." I screamed, I was on cloud nine and the level of pleasure that he was giving me caused tears to come to my eyes, he slowed down again and chuckled, giving me long strokes as he leaned over to grab my neck and made me meet his eyes.

"You wanted this dick, right?" He husked with a hint of amusement in his voice. He buried himself in me completely and circled his hips as he waited for me to respond, when I didn't, he slapped my pussy hard which only made me cum again.

"Yes!" I hissed as I wrapped my legs around him and held him in place as I rode out my orgasm; he flipped us over while I caught my breath and I smirked.

I placed my hands on his chest and began to ride him slowly at first, I rotated my hips and enjoyed the feeling of him being so deep inside of me, he started to move and I stopped. "No, it's all me now." I moaned as I sped up, I threw my head back as I rode him faster, he was groaning beneath me, but I was enjoying myself too much to open my eyes. I leaned back and put my hands behind me on the bed to hold myself up as I bounced on his dick, giving him a full view of my drenched pussy. "You like that Jay?" I tightened myself around him and he groaned in pleasure.

"Yeah baby, I love it." He started to meet me thrust for thrust; I was pulled towards him so that we were chest to chest with his arms holding me in place. This was the most intense and intimate sex I had ever had; not that I had that much experience. There were two guys before Jason, but no one ever came close to making me feel the way he did; especially not the first time.

It was like he was made for me; I pushed those thoughts out of my head and went back to enjoying the moment; it was terrifying me to no end just thinking about how this could all blow up in my face.

Jason stared into my eyes as he slammed into me even quicker than before, I could tell that he was about to cum, so I licked and sucked on his neck. "Give it to me." I moaned into his ear before sinking my teeth into his neck. He squeezed me tightly as he emptied himself into the condom.

"Fuck!" He leaned his head against me before chuckling. "You've got the best pussy I've ev-"

I quickly clamped my hand over his mouth. "Let's not talk about that right now." I said as I kissed him, he nodded and then deepened the kiss. Before it got too heated, he tapped my thigh so that he could dispose of the condom. I gasped when he got up. "How the fuck are you still hard?" I slurred, feeling drunk, high, or both.

He chuckled but didn't reply, I heard the toilet flush and he returned to my bedroom. As he made his way back to the bed, he picked up another condom, unwrapped it and put it on. "I can go all night baby. Face down, ass up. Now!"

That proved it; Jason was a demon and he was sent to kill me. I followed his orders nonetheless and he took me to places that I'd never been before. I knew that I would become addicted to this if I wasn't careful.

He definitely made me eat my words...