Chapter 1

"Draco, you better be ready!" Lucius hisses as he walks into my side of the tent "We have to meet the Minister!"

 I readjust my tie before turning to him "I'm ready." As we reach the door of the tent, he stops "Lucius?"

 "Call me father around others." he insists, before walking out of the tent.

 As we start walk through the underneath of the quidditch field. He stops abruptly and snickers "Weasley!" A group of redheads stop and stare down at us "If it rains, you'll be the first to know!"

 With a sigh, I pinch the bridge of my nose, shaking my head in his arrogance "Who's that?" someone asks and I look up to find a brown haired boy with circular glass and magnificently green eyes.

 "Lucius Malfoy." The one of the redheaded twins state, before continuing "Works at the Ministry. Pureblood. Loyal to You-Know-Who."

 The brown haired boy frowns "I was talking about the one with the short hair." He backs up and starts to think.

 The other twin shrugs "Never seen him before in my life." with that, they start back up the stairs, leaving only the brown haired boy, a girl with wild hair and the elder Weasley.

 As the brown haired boy starts to turn away, Lucius swings his walking stick to catch the tip of his shoe "Enjoy the game." he sneers before starting to walk away. I give a short bow to the brown haired boy, before following after Lucius.

 After lift-off, I lick my lips and whisper to Lucius "May I use to laboratory?" he brushes my of and I leave the Minister's box.

 The hall is abandoned. Everyone is in their seats, cheering for their favorite team. Personally, I hope Bulgaria wins. My best mate, Viktor Krum, is their seeker.

 With a small sigh, I start dashing up the stairs. As soon as we got here, I bought myself a ticket. It was the last one available and it's a very shitty seat, but I'll get to cheer like a normal person.

 When I get to the top, I know I look like a sweaty swine, but I continue towards my seat. After I duck under a very large light, I stumble forward and a hand catches me "Aren't you Lucius Malfoy's son?" the elder Weasley asks as he grips my blazer.

 "Yes sir." I state, before fixing my blazer "You won't tell him I was up here, will you?" he gives a weak chuckle and I frown "Sir?"

 "Why would I rat you out?" He asks, straightening my tie "All you're doing is walking around!"

 "He wouldn't wish me to be in the nosebleeds." I give a weak smile "He believes anything but the best is at shame."

 He nods "Now, he doesn't need to know about it then, does he?" I shake my head and he smacks my shoulder "What's you're name, son?"

 I spare a glance out to find Krum sitting not to far from us. At last second, he skids to the side to barely miss getting hit by a bludger. I hold out a finger, before screaming out at Krum "Watch your arse, Vikky!"

 He seems to recognize the nickname and looks around before spotting me. He gives a wink, before continuing to look for the golden snitch.

 "Sorry sir." I state, looking back to him "I'm Draco." I hold my hand out to him and he takes it "And you, Mister Weasley?"

 "Please, call me Arthur." He smiles and I smile at him "Do you need help finding your seat?" I hold out my ticket to him and he examines it "Ahh" he smiles, before pointing towards the brown haired boy "You're right next to Harry."

 I freeze and look from Harry to Arthur "Harry Potter?" I ask softly, but he couldn't hear me, instead looks to Harry.

 "Harry!" he screams and Harry jerks his head back "That's the guy." he tells me, before patting my back "Enjoy the game."

 As I walk towards him, I notice his eyes are greener than I could have thought. When I stand next to him, he clears his throat "I'm Harry."

 "Draco." I smile, before looking at him "I've only heard the legend. Didn't know you were you." he sighs and I frown "Did I offend you?"

 "No." he shrugs, before looking at me "I just don't like the legend." he scoffs "Every wizard knows me as Harry Potter, but nobody wants to know just Harry."

 "Well." I shrug "I won't see you as a Potter as long as you don't see me as a Malfoy." He holds out his hand and I shake it.

 "You go to Durnstrang, right?" he asks and I nod "Do you like it there?"

 "No." I sigh, fiddling with my fingers "My mum and I wanted me to go to Hogwarts, but Lucius thought otherwise."

 "Did your mum come with you?" he asks.

 I frown, narrow my gaze and clear my throat in awkwardness "No, she died when I was eleven..."

 "Oh..." he licks his lips "I'm sorry."

 "It's okay." I shrug and we slip into silence, until I remember the hat hiding in my blazer. With a smile, I slip on a Bulgarian hat, then some Every Flavor Beans.

 When I hold the open box in his direction, he smiles and takes one, only to spit it out "Dog food." he states, before taking another and making a pleasant noise "Biscuits."

 What appears to be the youngest Weasley son, pokes his head into the conversation "Bloody hell are you doing up here?"

 "Being normal." I scoff, before offering him a bean, which he takes, before making a sour face "Yeah, I've gotten a bogie flavoured one before."

 Harry scrunches his nose as the girl with wild hair pops into the conversation "I've never gotten a bogie myself, but I've gotten sick."

 "Yeah, that ones pretty awful." I sigh, before giving a weak smile "I used to eat these by the handful and try to figure out what was what."

 "I'm Hermione Granger." The wild haired girl smiles, holding out her hand for a shake.

 I give a Durmstrung bow instead "Draco." I state smugly, before taking her hand.

 "You're from Durmstrung?" The redhead asks and I nod "Sorry, Ron Weasley." he holds out his hand.

 I shake it and give a weak smile "Lucius has told me about the 'weasels'." I sigh "Arrogant git that Lucius is."

 "Trouble with your father?" Harry jokes.

 With a chuckle, I state "More than you could know." He gives me a strange look and I shrug "Money isn't everything. Muggle blood doesn't mean you're less a wizard than a pureblood."

 Harry's eyes light up and Hermione clears her throat "And how do you feel about the slang 'Mudblood'."

 "When I was in my second year, I would have said it." I admit, before clearing my throat "Lucius would have been proud." I pop another candy in my throat "But then I spent the holiday in London, with muggles, and I found being muggleborn is nothing to be ashamed of."

 I didn't tell them the fact that that's when I discovered myself. Or the fact that I got nailed by a total, 16 year old stud.

 She nods to that and we continue watching the game.