⋆ nine ⋆

And just like that, they all started hanging out together.

Yoongi was not really sure if he should be happy or not.

Taehyung and Jimin somehow became inseparable for some reason and Namjoon had been hanging out with Jungkook more and more. Apparently, his brother's fiance was also into producing music and Namjoon wanted to do something with the cooperation of the younger kid.

Who was practically just 12 and should not be offering engagement rings to anyone at the vicinity.

Jin had also been hosting movie marathon nights at his and Namjoon's apartment, never missing to invite Jimin and Jungkook.

Like now.

This was the third one within just two weeks and as Yoongi looked around the room, looked at the way Jimin laughed effortlessly with Jin's corny jokes, looked at how Jungkook kissed Taehyung on the cheek and making Namjoon scowl heartily, he couldn't help but think that the two addition fitted perfectly in their group. As if they had always been meant to be part of their gang.

Jungkook and Jimin.

The kid who just got engaged to his brother and the kid who had been trying to molest Yoongi for the past few weeks.

Damn, he's still not sure if this was all a good idea.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Taehyung suggested excitedly, making Yoongi groan inwardly, because no, he would not want to do that type of shit.

But Yoongi grew up with Taehyung, and he knew very well that the younger boy would not take a 'no' for an answer. So, despite the dark scowl plastered on his face, Yoongi walked lazily towards where they were all sitting on the floor to form a circle.

Sitting down between Namjoon and Taehyung, Yoongi sighed, not really wanting to be part of any of it. Would this be his life from now on? Getting forced into Truth or Dare and needing to suffer through hangout sessions that were filled with nothing but nonsensical ideas? Well, it's not like his life before was any better.

"I'll spin it!" Taehyung eagerly said once Jin managed to find an innocent bottle lying somewhere. The poor bottle, that clearly had no intentions on joining this shit just like Yoongi, was placed in the middle of the barely-formed circle.

Yoongi wanted to roll his eyes.

Sometimes he couldn't believe that he actually grew up with Taehyung. Their personalities never met, neither their ideas and opinions, but somehow, they got along together pretty well.

And yes, even though his brother was insane to the very core, Yoongi still loved him so much.

Awwww.

Okay.

Ew.

Yoongi was pulled out from his sappy thoughts by a laughing Namjoon. The boy was laughing so much that he was already slapping Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi, of course, glared at him.

When Yoongi looked at what was happening, he realized that the bottle ended up pointing to Taehyung. Psh, karma was so fast. He knew that Tae's main purpose on suggesting Truth or Dare was because he wanted to get some juicy secrets out from them. It looked like he would be the one to get 'juiced'.

"Tae! Truth or Dare!" Jimin giddily asked, mischief clear in his eyes as he smirked.

Yoongi did not stare and absolutely did not have thoughts on how hot Jimin was when smirking.

He did not.

Taehyung pouted at being the victim of his own doings. "Uh... I'd rather do Dare...?" he said with so much uncertainty.

"Kiss Jimin, then!" Jin butt in, his laugh sounding so annoying to Yoongi's ears.