T W E N T Y - T W O | A Way Out

{Pic of Olivia}

Song: I Know You

Artist (s): Skylar Gray

Love is when the other persons happiness is more important than your own

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

The cops ran in, cuffs in their hands, locking Neel up and dragging him out to the cop car whilst paramedics ran towards Tobias. I ran down the crowded hallway and to Neel but missed them by a few seconds as the cop car pulled out of the parking lot. As the panic set in  I rummaged through my bag to find my phone only for it to be dead. So I did the only thing I could think of. 

I ran.

I didn't know how long I was running for but I didn't care. I ran until the gates came closer and I finally let out a sigh of relief. I could finally get some help. I ran through the doors looking through every classroom until I finally spotted them. Without thinking I pushed the door open and took a step inside.

"Can I help you?" The teacher asked but I ignored her.

"Olivia?" Julian's eyes widened as he took in my state. 

"What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Julius followed his lead running down the rows of desks before the got to me dragging me out the classroom as the whispers started.

"So they do talk to people apart from each other?" 

"I've tried talking to them all year but they didn't reply. Why her?"

"Is she a new student?"

"Is she dating them both?"

"Neel....he...Tobias...I didn't...." I huffed still trying to catch my breath.

"Liv, calm down. Tell us clearly what happened. What happened to Neel?" Julian grabbed my shoulders gently shaking me.

"He's in jail" I cried out the guilt gnawing at me. Julian and Julius looked at each other before they burst out laughing. 

"This isn't funny" I snapped pushing at their chests. 

"You do know this isn't the first time that Neel has ended up in jail?You scared me for a second". Julius laughed and I nearly yelled in frustration. 

"You don't get it" I pulled at my hair "Tobias and my step-father, they have people on the inside. They won't let him go that easily." I explained. The fact that we lived in a small town made their job so much easier.

"Oh"  Life is such a bitch. Once they realised the seriousness of the situation we all headed straight to the police station.

"We're here to see Neel Taylor" Julian informed the police at the front desk. He scrutinised us before he gave us permission to enter. My power walking turned into a crawl when I caught sight of Neel sitting on the floor of his cell, his head resting on his knees. 

"Neel" Neel snapped his head up and jumped to his feet as he heard Julius. 

"Where is she? Is she okay?" Neel questioned holding onto the bars of the cell.

"She's right here" Julian answered calling out to me. I couldn't look at him. I'm the reason he's stuck in there.

"Hey" Neel grabbed my hand through the bars pulling me closer. 

"We'll meet you outside. I'll make some phone calls" Julius called out as he and his brother walked back to the car. 

"Hi" I whispered.

"Don't you dare" I swallowed the lump in my throat as Neel spoke. "None of this is your fault. That fucker had it a long time coming"

"They know people Neel" I stressed looking around the station. 

"I don't care"

"Don't stress yourself out." I rested my head against the bars as did Neel. 

"Tobias is hospitalised" I informed Neel and he barked out a laugh.

"That makes it so much better" he laughed a little louder before he sobered up staring down at me.

"Promise me you'll look after yourself." he cupped my face waiting for me to answer. All I could do was nod and that was enough for him. 

"Time's up.  You need to leave" A cop yelled from his desk. Letting out a sigh Neel released me whispering a bye. Julian and Julius was leant against their car talking on the phone with someone. More like yelling.

"What do you mean you can't get him out?" My heart sunk. Julian groaned kicking the tyre of his car hanging up.

"I told you" The twins jumped as they heard my voice. 

"We'll figure it out" Julian squeezed my shoulder before opening the car door for me. I sat in with a sigh not wanting to leave Neel behind. Walking into the house felt wrong without Neel. Everything felt wrong without Neel. 

"There has to be something that we could do" I paced around the living room as the twins stared on. 

"Olivia, you need to relax. We won't get anywhere if you keep stressing yourself out" Julius pulled me down to sit next to him.

"We'll think of som-" I gasped out loud cutting Julian off as I remembered something. I jumped to my feet and ran straight to my bedroom practically tearing it apart. It had to be here somewhere.

"What are you looking for?" Julian asked standing in the doorway.

"A paper wi-" there was something in the corner of the cupboard. I snatched it out my shoulders snagging in relief

"This. I was looking for this" I held the paper out towards the twins.

"What is it?" 

"A way out" 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Something really weird happened. Recently Ethan Dolan was in a motorbike accident. This is going to make no sense but I'm going to try and explain anyway. I went to sleep at night and had a dream that one of the twins was in an accident but I couldn't tell whether it was Ethan or Grayson. When I woke up in the morning turns out Ethan was in a crash. It weirded me out so much. Is there some werewolf shit going on. Am I a mate to one of the twins? Guys, I think I found my soulmate. 

Vote.

Comment.

Share.