⋆ twelve ⋆

"I think I'm drunk."

Yoongi watched Jungkook speak as he blinked multiple times while frowning at his hands.

Taehyung laughed. "Only the wisest and the greatest of our kind are able to recognize they are drunk when they are drunk, Kook. I envy you!

Cute, Yoongi thought. Just like Jimin. Cute.

"Of course he is drunk! We should be drunk! We are in a freaking club!" Jin shouted beside Yoongi, waving a bottle of beer around while Namjoon tried to calm him down.

Jungkook and Taehyung cheered in response and the two joined in waving their beers in the air haphazardly. Yoongi himself was a little drunk already, but not enough to make him feel dizzy. Just a little tipsy.

Jimin though...

The boy did not drink at all. He had been nursing the same bottle the whole night and had not once brought it up his lips. He was just laughing with everyone and talking animatedly with Taehyung. Yoongi wondered why that was.

Another thing that he wondered about was the fact that Jimin had been staring at him so intensely since they arrived in the club. Even though he was talking to Taehyung or Jungkook, his eyes would drift to Yoongi. And when he was not, he would be staring at him as if he was the only interesting thing in the club, smiling and winking at times when their eyes meet.

Yoongi tried to ignore him. He also tried ignoring how good Jimin looked in the leather shirt and tight jeans that he was wearing. He tried his best ignoring it all even though deep inside he was very excited. He knew that something was about to go down. Judging from the way Jimin looked at him, it's pretty easy to read what was about happen.

He smirked to himself, remembering the last time he was in the other boy's apartment.

"Hyung, you're gonna drive, right?" Namjoon asked, pulling Yoongi out of his thoughts.

Yoongi turned to him and nodded. "Well, we're all gonna die if drunk Seokjin would drive, so yeah."

The other boy only chuckled and nodded his head.

Then Jin vomited on him.

After that, everything was a blur. Namjoom brought Jin to the washroom to continue his vomiting spree. Taehyung went wild with a confused and drunk Jungkook getting dragged behind. Jimin, in Yoongi's disappointment, went with them as well to make sure nothing dangerous would happen. Yoongi just shrugged as he was left behind and decided to wait for them in the van since he'd be driving anyway.

Thankfully, all of them managed to get into the van with all of their body parts still intact. Yoongi drove each of them to their places and when he was about to drop Jimin and Jungkook off, Jimin whispered something to Jungkook and stayed behind in the car while his best friend and Taehyung went ahead and waved them goodbye. Yoongi had the urge to ask Tae why the heck he was spending the night with Jungkook, but he stopped himself. Taehyung was old enough.

Yoongi turned to Jimin who was seated behind him. He raised his eyebrow at the younger but he only shrugged nonchalantly and smiled like an angel.

"Need help polishing my project."

"I thought we already did that?"

"You missed something," Jimin answered, his pretty plump lips forming a smirk.

Yoongi stared at those lips for a few seconds before sighing and rolling his eyes. He did not ask anything else and started driving, all the while feeling excitement rush through his veins.

So Jimin wanted to go to Yoongi's place.

To finish the project.

Of course, if this had happened a few weeks ago, Yoongi would've said no. He was a bit drunk, for one. And Jimin...