Chapter 8: Jealous

"So basically, Jimin is into a homophobe, and you want us to make him gay?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes," Tae responded.

"How in the hell do we do that?"

"I don't know, you're the one that made me bi."

"No, I just made you realize it because I caught you staring at Jimin's ass every single time he was in front of you."

"Well that's true. But Jungkook doesn't even seem interested."

"Because he's straight. You can't force someone to change sexuality."

"Hyung, Jimin really likes this kid."

"Well I'll do what I can, but I would rather not get killed while doing it."

"Just do little things so it doesn't seem like you're being gay. He really really hates gay people."

"Ok, but why do you want this? If him and Jimin hook up then you can't sleep with him anymore, you know that right?"

"Yeah, Jimin and I are just friends."

"Tae, a few years back, you were into him. Did those feelings change?"

"We talked about it hyung, and we tried dating but it didn't work out and it almost ruined our friendship. That's why we have the relationship we have right now, because we are just friends that help each other out when we need it."

"So you don't care that he may end up with this kid?"

"I just want him happy Yoongi. I know he wouldn't be happy with me, because we already tried it out."

"I just don't want you hurt if he does somehow get with this guy."

"I won't be hurt, I promise."

"Alright. Well when Jungkook or whatever his name is gets here, I'll start working on him."

"Thank you."

"No problem. But where did Jimin disappear to?"

"He's in his room, watching a video of Jungkook jacking off."

"I'm not even gonna ask. What time is the kid out of school?"

"3:00."
________
Jimin sat out in front of the school, waiting for Jungkook, but began getting a little irritated after half an hour went by and still no sign of him.

"Where is this kid," he mumbled, pulling his phone out to call him.

"Hello?"

"Where are you, I'm waiting outside your school."

"Oh...um I'll be home soon."

"That's not what I asked."

"I'm at my girlfriends."

"Doing what?"

"Just h-hanging out...baby wait."

"Is she blowing you or something?"

"Possibly. I'll be h-home in an hour, I'm sorry I didn't t-tell you. Baby girl, wait a second, I'm talking to my brother."

Jimin hung up, angrily slamming his phone down into the passenger seat and sped home.

"You ok?" Hoseok asked, as his friend came through the door.

"He's with his damn girlfriend. The slut he said he was going to break up with!"

"Jimin, calm down. He's been here for less than a week."

"She's 20, I should have that bitch arrested."

"Why don't you?"

"Because I'm the only one that knows he messes around with her, and if the cops come then he will know that it was me that called."

"Jimin, you get yours all the time, him sleeping with some girl doesn't mean anything."

Jimin flopped down on the couch next to his friend, letting out a heavy breath.

"I guess you're right."

"When he gets home, do not act upset or he will begin to suspect things. Yoongi already is going to try to turn him for you, so don't mess it up."

"I'll just go up to the college. I need I do some work anyway."

"Want me to call you when he's home?"

"No. See you later Hobi."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm jealous of her."

"Don't worry, if anyone can change him, Yoongi can."

"Yeah I know. Bye Hoseok."

"Bye."