The Need To Kiss The PlayBoy

Hey, guys!! 

Please vote and comment because, the quicker you vote and comment, the quicker I post!

If you guys have any feedback, feel free to comment! I absolutely love criticism (as long as it is constructive)

Anyways, I'll stop boring you guys!

Enjoy!

S. A. A

__________________________

With his eyes dead set on mine, he stalked towards me. A look on his face I couldn't quite read.

What was he doing?

*****

"Aaron?" I called again.

He didn't reply, yet continued his voyage towards me.

I could have swam away by now. I could have moved, but I didn't. My body refused to move, staying firmly planted. Much to my convenience because even my curiosity was getting the better of me as I eyed Aaron's approaching form. I remained silent when he reached me, watching his every move.

Aaron's gaze remained fixated on my eyes. He moved closer until there was a centimetre gap between his body and my own, causing a small gasp to escape my mouth. I wouldn't be used to this close proximity on a regular day, let alone when I was almost naked.

"Aaron?" I whispered, looking back into his eyes.

Aaron's gaze ceased to falter. Slowly, his lips curled upwards into a smirk.

"Well, this is compromising." He cheesed, motioning between his body and my own with a long slender finger.

It took me a while to process what he had said. I scoffed, placing a hand on his rock hard chest and pushed him away.

"You scared the shit out of me, Walker." I grumbled, refusing to meet his eyes as I moved back slightly as well.

Aaron raised a dark eyebrow.
"Scared the shit out of you? Jesus, don't tell me you took a dump in the lake." He joked, a horrific look on his face while he eyed the water around him.

I rolled my eyes.
"Geez, Aaron, vulgar much?" I said, grimacing.

Aaron laughed shortly. He then ducked his head to my ear.

"What? Too vulgar for your innocent virgin ears?" He teased before folding his arms which- ultimately- drew my attention to his biceps that flexed as he tightened them around his chest. I scoffed as I looked to him

I smirked, pulling back so that I could see his face.
"You know, you need to stop saying it like it's a bad thing. It literally has its own meaning for each person." I berated 

Aaron was silent for a minute, thinking to himself.
"If you say so." He replied, smiling at me. I only huffed before narrowing my eyes.

"If you say so? Is that what you choose to say when the other person is right?" I mocked and Aaon laughed, shaking his head.

"You wouldn't know about that because you're never right." He retorted just as quick and I opened my mouth to speak, but he interrupted me before I could, a glimmer in his eyes. 

"You may not be right, but I'll go with your words, any day of the week." He muttered, an earnest look in his eyes that made me still for a moment. Thankfully, I quickly recuperated from the shock and let out a small laugh.

"And as Aaron said that, his heart grew three times in size." I joked, covering my mouth in mock shock.

Aaron glared at me full on.
"Ha Ha. Laugh it up, Dawson." He said, dismissing me with a wave of his hand.

I laughed.
"I'm kidding. What you said was really sweet." I drawled, teasing him yet Aaron was more nuanced with this than I.

"Noble enough for a reward?" Aaron replied suggestively, waggling his eyebrows.

I raised an eyebrow, shaking my head.
"On second thought, what you said didn't really hit home and is, therefore, unworthy of a reward." I said jokingly, making Aaron glare at me for a second time that night.

Aaron placed one hand on my shoulder and the other hand shielding his heart.
"That really hurt, Lexi." He said, feigning hurt.

I only said,
"Good."

Everything went silent and I slowly turned as I noticed the wamrth Aaron's hand that was still on my shoulder. From my peripheral, I could see Aaron's gaze turn there too.

Suddenly, his hand add a little pressure and I tensed at the action. I looked up at him to find that he was looking straight into my eyes.

His hand tentatively stroked down towards my upper arm where he grabbed gently, drawing slow circles with his thumb.

I stood there speechless. Aaron's moves, from the start, had always been unpredictable. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't so I carried on looking into his eyes just like the way he looked into mine.

His long fingers traced down my elbow, his presence ghost-like and he stopped in his movements. His eyes stared deeply at me as I gazed back, relishing from the heat of his hand in contrast to the cold lake water. I focused on the feel as he skimmed an index finger down my lower arm.

It was only when his hand went into the water that I broke out of the daze and looked to him in alarm yet he paid no heed to this and his hand found mine, latching our fingers together in an intimate embrace. I smiled at the warmth from the contact, looking as he pulled our conjoined hands out of the water, holding it up.

He gazed curiously at our hands then, opening my hand up so that our palms were flat against each other. My hand was smaller than his own and I gulped, wondering what he was doing. I was just standing here like a statue as he continued, feeling as though a sudden movement would stop his 'trance' and I was too curious to pass up the opportunity.

His lips formed a small smile as he stared affectionately at our hands, his eyes flickering with more emotion than I could take- yet on emotion stood out the most- an emotion that I had become too familiar with over the past few years.

Sadness. Clouding his eyes, it took over the youthful mischief that once filled Aaron's eyes and confused me entirely.

He continued gazing affectionately at our hands and then his stare turned towards me, making my insides churn. His gaze felt the crashing tides of a sea, alluring yet lethal. I could feel the pattering of my heart as his gaze traced every inch of my face with sure eyes. 

He licked his lips which drew my attention there. Aaron noticed my stare and, with our palms still connected, he moved closer towards me. His lips growing inches closer and closer to my own.

I tilted my head, moving closer. Feeling a strange feeling in my gut. It excited yet scared me.

Aaron's lips were like a whisper above my own. He stilled for a minute, almost in a way to ask for permission and, when I didn't object, he proceeded to move in. My need was greater than logic, right now.

The need to kiss the playboy.

__________________________

You guys tell me! What would you like to see in the next chapter?

Should they kiss or not?

What's up with Aaron? Why is he sad?

You guys tell me!

I'll update soon x Love you guys :D!

S. A. A