1

"Y/n! Y/n! Help!"
I was looking at a car that was on fire with someone inside trying to get out.
I immediately ran to it evading the flames as much as I could and tried opening the doors but they wouldn't budge I broke a window and...

I woke up.
I was sitting up on my bed trying to catch my breath, I tried forgetting about that nightmare.
I heard knocking at my door and it opened.

"Miss are you okay?" I saw a maid standing there with a worried face.
I nodded
"I brought you breakfast" she walked in with a tray in her hand.
I sat up and she put it on my lap carefully.

"Thank you" I said as she walked away
"No need to thank me miss" she walked out of the room closing the door.
I sighed and began eating my breakfast while reading the book that was on my nightstand.

I didn't know the name of many of the people working at my mansion since they came and left talking about ghosts and other things which I never saw.
I sipped on my coffee and continued reading until I heard another knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled putting down my coffee
I heard the door open and I looked up.
"Miss you should begin getting ready for school or you will be late" a different maid said as she walked to me, "are you finished with your breakfast"
I nodded
"I'll take it down then" she grabbed the tray and took it to the door bowing before closing the door and walking off.

I put my book down and went to my walk in closet I pressed on a button and my stylist walked into my room and headed to my closet.
"Good morning Y/n" he said as he rummaged thru my clothes.
"Good morning Baekhyun" I stood straight as he started putting clothes in front of me to see if it went well.

"Do you want the usual style or do you want to change things up" he said holding up to very different things in his hands.
I grabbed the usual and he sighed
"Thank you Baekhyun" I said as he walked out of the closet
"Your welcome Y/n but I don't know how you have such a giant closet that could fit around 95 people in there and still be roomy and you always wear the same style." he complained as he bowed and closed the door to my room

I sighed and closed my closets door.
I leaned on the door
I changed into what I had chosen.

I walked out of the closet and pressed a different button

A little while later my hairstylist came in, I sat on the chair in front of a mirror and he started working.
"How are you doing today Y/n?" he said brushing my hair
"I'm fine what about you, Sehun" I closed my eyes and relaxed

"It's been a busy day, what would you like your hair to look like today"
"Just make a messy bun" I sighed
When he finished I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Thank you Sehun"
"Your welcome Y/n" he said before closing the door

I grabbed my backpack and walked in the hallways until I reached the staircase and headed downstairs I went thru a long hallway until I got to the entrance.
"Goodbye Miss" said a bunch of maids as I walked out of the door.

I was followed by my body guards until I reached one of my cars.
I got on and drove myself to school since I gave my driver the day off, I ordered security to stay at the mansion.
I got to a street away from my house and parked my car there and walked to school.

Once I reached the school I was greeted with someone tripping me and laughter.
I groaned when I landed on the grass.
I got back up slowly and shook the dirt off of my knees and arms.

I looked up to see the group of people I didn't want to see... BTS

A/n- sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎