Day 14-HER SIDE OF THE STORY

When I first began to like him, they told me I didn't have a chance. It confused for that meant they had none either. By then I'd already made up my mind, I was going to fight for you even if you would pay no mind. At first I was scared, but a friend helped me up. Soon differences separated us, but I never gave up on you. There was just something I saw in the the first time I saw you, something that I wanted more then anything in the entire world. Others may have wanted to just be the holder of the titles of your "girlfriend", but I wanted more then that. I just want to be the one you look at, and feel better about everything. When we became team mates, I could have never been happier. Finally I was going to become close to you, I'd become a part of your world. Those years were fun, for I did get to know you like no one else could. My love for you only grew stronger by the day, not even, it grew by the minute. The complexity of you was what kept me intrigued, it kept me getting up every morning to crack another clue to the mystery of you. Finally I thought we'd reached an important bridge, but it was only broken once you left to extract your revenge. It felt as if I'd lost something important, a hold was blown up inside of me that can't ever be replaced. Of course, I wasn't going to give up. This was only more motivation for me to become stronger, to become my own person, the person I was supposed to become a long time ago. I am now different then who you knew me as, but at the same time I'm still the same. They told me to give up on you, too many times to count. I went along with it, realizing that you are my one true weakness. No matter what, I'll always have your back, even if you don't consider me as someone to fall in to. One day I hope you'll see how much you have not just changed me, but everyone else around you. That you too are a precious person in our lives. Please turn away from this darkness inside of you, fall back into the light from which you came from. You are not alone, I'm here to take care of you. Remember, that I'll never give up on you, for that day I first saw you I saw something you only see once in a lifetime.