103. How to get out of an Awkward Situation

"What do you want?" Muria said as she stared at me with a cold and annoyed look in her eyes

I could feel the awkwardness of the situation climbing up my back as she stared at me with her arms crossed while she leaned against the door, inquiring me about my intentions for visiting. It was an awful feeling that I was experiencing, one that made me want to dig a hole in the ground and just disappear from the world completely due to how awkward it was. However, I know that there's no escape for me at the moment and that I must endure this.

"G-good evening," I finally said after a brief moment of awkward and tense eye contact.

"..." She frowned, and those icy blue eyes of her's seemed to pierce into my soul. "If you don't have any good reason to be here then goodbye." 

She took a step back and reached her hand for the door handle. She was about to close the door on me and I know for a fact that if I miss this opportunity, I wouldn't have a second chance. If I wanted to complete this mission, then to hell with all that self pride. I reached a hand to the door, blocking her from closing it. However, this motion brought me closer to her and ended up with my foot in her room.

She glanced down at the foreign invader and looked up, glaring at me. In those eyes of her's I could sense a great annoyance as I threatened to invade her privacy for no apparent reason. She tried to pull the door closed once again, but being a girl, her strength was unmatched with mine. Therefore, we were stuck in a stalemate with both of us standing at the door.

I kept my head low, trying to hide my wavering countenance from her. I should've prepared myself better for this. Probably think of an excuse before coming here. However, if I waited any longer, then I'll have to come by at a time when guys are forbidden from the girls' area.

What should I do? 

"Hey you wanna go out for some food?" 

I heard some girls approaching and quickly glanced in that direction. It would appear that they had yet to round the corner since they were still no where to be seen. However, they were close since I could hear the sound of their footsteps approaching. Then, my eyes darted back to Muria, who appeared to be also aware of the incoming group of girls.With a sigh, she took a step back from the door. 

"Come in," she said while maintaining that same cold countenance on her face.

Upon entering, I was immediately met with a pleasant aroma. However, the smell was the only reminder that I was in a girl's room since the layout of the room and furniture was the exact same as my room except for the fact that instead of three beds there were only two. The inside of the room was dark, leading me to assume that Muria was probably about to go to sleep. However, because of my presence, she flicked on the switch for the light, allowing the room to be once again illuminated but with a pretty dim light.

"Why're you here?" she asked once again, staring at me with great caution. There seemed to be a powerful aura that she exerted, one that seemed to warn me that if I tried anything weird, I would be finished for. However, I didn't understand in what way because physically, she was inferior to me in strength.