Chapter 9: Yoongi

Jungkook walked inside the house, setting his backpack on the table, and looked around for Jimin, hoping he wasn't too upset with him for not telling him beforehand.

"Jiminie hyung, where are you!"

"He's gone," Yoongi said, creepily from the living room.

"Holy shit dude, where did you come from?"

"Watch your mouth kid, I bet your dad doesn't know you talk like that."

Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion and looked around again.

"Where's Jimin?"

"He's at college. I'm here to babysit you, so take a seat while we have a little talk."

"Who are you exactly? You're kind of creeping me out."

"I'm Yoongi, Jimin's friend."

"Alright...well I don't need a babysitter, thanks though."

"Sit your ass down kid."

Jungkook obeyed, taken aback at how firm he was.

"Good boy. Tell me about yourself."

"Dude this is weird."

"Age."

"17..."

"Full name."

"Jeon Jungkook. Can I please go up to my room, I have to do homework."

"Not yet. I heard you're homophobic."

"And?"

"Well I used to be too, so I wanted to talk to you about it."

Jungkook leaned back, annoyed at this point, but was a little intimidated by the older so he stayed respectful.

"What about it Yoongi?"

"I want to know what exactly makes you feel that way."

"I don't know...I just don't like the idea of two men or two women together I guess. It grosses me out."

"Why?"

"Personally I don't want to be sucking some other man's dick, it's not right."

"Just because it's a man?"

"Duh."

"So tell me this then...when you see a woman, what do you find attractive in her?"

"Personality."

"What about physically?"

"I love cute smiles. And I'm a leg and ass guy."

"I see. What else do you like?"

"Um...I like older girls, but not too much older, just like a couple years. And thick lips are nice too, but the girl has to be smaller than me, I can't be with a taller one."

"Ok, how about when it comes to bed?"

"Oh god, cmon dude I don't even know you."

"I'm a man too you know."

Jungkook sighed, running his hand through his hair and sat up.

"Just ask me and I'll answer. This is getting really awkward."

"Fine. Are you dom or sub."

"Dom. Always."

"So when you find a woman, she has to be sub?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have any preferences of how she acts?"

"Well...I'm kind of sadistic, so I like masochists, but if she's not into pain then I'll be gentle with her."

"But you prefer women that enjoy pain?"

"Yes."

"Alright, next question. Let's say there was someone with all those traits you like, every single one of them, but it was a man."

"Then I wouldn't be interested."

"Why not?"

"Because he'd be a guy."

"So the only problem you have is that there's a dick involved? Because you didn't mention boobs once, so clearly you're not a boob guy."

"Yoongi, why exactly are we having this conversation?"

"Because I want to know what's going on in your head."

"I don't like men, and I don't like men that are into men, what's so hard to understand about that?"

"Watch your tone."

"Sorry."

"Listen kid, I have known a few guys that were just like you, but then they found a man that had every trait they were into, and it made them change."

"Well I'm not like that."

"Ok, let's use Jimin for example. And don't get me wrong, he is straight, but every trait you listed he has."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"It doesn't, I'm just giving you an idea of what I mean. Does he or does he not have every single trait that you listed."

Jungkook fell silent for a moment and nodded his head slowly.

"Well yeah, but I don't view him as attractive."

"You don't think he's attractive?"

"Well he's a good looking man, but I'm not into him. He's male, I don't like dicks. And why are you bringing him into this anyway, he's not even here to defend himself."

"Jungkook, he's my best friend, I'm not talking shit. Im trying to get you to understand that you don't make sense."

"How do I not make sense."

"Watch your tone with me."

Jungkook sighed irritably, sitting back again and took the annoyance out of his voice.

"How do I not make sense, Yoongi?"

"Because you hate gay people, yet you don't even give them a chance."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What's wrong with someone being with someone who they love?"

"I just don't agree with it."

"Do you believe in the phrase 'love has no boundaries?'"

"Kind of."

"So what's wrong with two men or two women being together because they truly do love one another?"

Jungkook looked down, shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know. You make sense, but I still don't like the idea of it."

"I have one more question, and then you can go do your homework ok?"

"Ok."

"If Jimin was a woman, would you date him?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, pausing before letting out a quiet sigh.

"I don't know..."

"All the traits you listed, he has Jungkook. Whether you like to admit it or not, he has them."

"Can I do my homework now please?"

"Go ahead."

Jungkook left the room, grabbing his backpack off the kitchen table, then ran up the stairs to his room, slamming his door shut behind him.