Yandere Namjoon

"We're over."
You could have sworn you heard your heart shatter at his words.
You faked a laugh despite your trembling hands.
"V-very funny NamJoon."
But he only glared at you, which made you stop laughing.
"No way..."
"Let's say you've gotten boring for me and I want something knew and fresh."
NamJoon turned and stared out the window, you followed his gaze and you breathe caught in your throat, he was staring at Jennie.
NamJoon...likes Jennie?
"NamJoon please...I-I love you."
NamJoon sighed and stood up from his seat and without sparring a glance and left you...alone
WEEKS LATER
You were still hurt but you had to be civil because you both worked for the same company.
You walked down the hallways with a couple of your boy-friends, yes you were popular with the boy bands and had many male friends, that's what made NamJoon take interest in you in the first place.
Soon you saw a familiar brunette male walking the opposite way to you, with none other than Jennie hanging on his side - talking and laughing enjoying each other's company.
Just then you both made eye contact, unable to look away, at that moment one of your close male friends slung him arms teasingly over your shoulder that caused your attention to turn away from NamJoon.
And he hated to admit, but it hurts to see you with someone else.
——————————————————
"I want you back."
He muttered, fingers fumbling on the very table he left you and broke your heart, humiliated you in front of people as they gave apologetic looks as they watched the hole thing. Now he sat here begging for your love...
"I-I know what I did was wrong but, I love you."
He sighed at you silence.
"I want you back and I need you, I was stupid to let you go. If you give me a second chance I swear I'll make it up to you."
You sighed again
"NamJoon I understand."
His eyes lit up "Then-"
"But I'm sorry" you cut him off, he stared at you, digesting your words.
"I've moved on NamJoon, I got a boyfriend now. I'm sorry.."
You spoke harshly and hoped he wouldn't lash out.
He held his breathe, starring in disbelief.
You then stood up giving him an apologetic smile.
"I hope you find happiness Joonie."
You bowed slightly before leaving and not giving him a glance like how he left you.
He realised what happened, you walking away and muttering you already have someone else other than him, and he clearly looked displeased. His fist balled, knuckles white.
"Happiness? You are where my happiness lies Y/n."
Next morning you head to Bighit ready to practice for a incoming concert that was happening at the end of the week.
As you made your way to the dance room down the corridor you smelled something fishy and rotting?
When you entered the room you let out a high pitched scream, the sight was horrible. The male idols you hanged out with were scattered in piles on the floor and blood and guts seeping out of them.
And above the body's was writing on the wall...
YOU SHOULD HAVE LOVED ME
——————————————————
Just then a large dirty, blood covered hand wrapped around your waist and covered your mouth.
"You should have loved me...not them"
Then you blacked out....NamJoon?

I hope you enjoyed will be doing Jin soon xx