2

"Awww why did you do that Suga?" I heard Jimin say sarcastically.
I sighed and rolled my eyes
"Ohhh we have someone rolling there eyes at us" said Jungkook glaring at me
"I want to go to class so if you don't mind moving a bit" I said looking at them since they were blocking my way.

A crowd was beginning to form around us
"Why sure let me move" Taehyung said moving an inch to the right.
"Are you really that stupid" I covered my mouth when I realized what I said

"Yah did you call our oppa stupid?!" I heard a girl yell followed by a bunch of others.
I saw BTS smirking
I couldn't go back since the crowd was already covering every way I could possibly escape.
"We should use this on her" said someone holding up a bag of flour.

I was shocked
The bag somehow ended up with BTS along with a bunch of other bags showing up out of nowhere, curse the cooking club.
Everyone in BTS has a bag of flour in their hands now.
They opened them up and smirked looking at me.

I trembled and closed my eyes.
I flinched when I felt the flour hit me.
When they finished I was already on the floor, I refused to cry.
"Hey nerd!" I heard someone say as I brushed the flour out of my eyes.
I looked up to see BTS standing a feet away from me looking down at me.

"What do you want now" I was still fighting the tears.
"We want to help you out" said Namjoon with something in his hand
"We want to help you clean up" said Jhope

I realized that 3 of them had dishwashing liquid soap in bottles and the rest had buckets of water.
Shit

I closed my eyes again and looked down while hearing laughter from the crowd.
I felt the soap being pored on me after a couple of minutes I felt cold water being spilled on me along with some ice cubes.
I flinched and shivered when the cold water touched my skin.

"Don't say shit about us ever again" said Suga as he let go of an empty bottle of soap.
They all let go of the bottles and buckets and I watched as they fell in front of me, I was still looking down and shivering.

"Let's go before the teachers start looking for us." said Namjoon walking away
I saw all of their feet leaving and scattering while hearing laughter.

The crowd and BTS were gone.
I got up shivering and walked to a tree not so far away.
I took off my backpack which was completely wet and opened it, it was a good thing it had water resistance.

I pulled out my phone and called Baekhyun-
(On the phone)

Baek: Hi Baekhyun speaking
Y/n: Hello... Baekhyun
Baek: Y/n? Is something wrong you usually don't call me during school hours.
Y/n: Sorry Baekhyun but could you please bring me some clothes to school.
Baek: What happened to the clothes you were wearing earlier?
Y/n: I can't explain right now but I need clothes could you just hurry please.
Baek: I was just on my way to University, why should I go all the way back to your mansion just to get you clothes?!
Y/n: You work for ME that's why besides I'm the one paying for your classes.
I heard him groan
Baek: Uggh... fine! I cant believe I'm listening to a 17 year old when I'm older by not one but TWO years.
Y/n: thank you Baek!
Baek: you should also thank me for being your friend.
He hung up

(End of phone call)

I sighed and leaned on the tree
I slid my back on it ignoring the bark, I was now sitting.
I put my backpack in between my legs and opened it. I put my phone inside it and pulled out my sketch book and a pencil.

I flipped it open to a blank page and started sketching the trees that were around the school while shivering.
After about 20 minutes I saw Baekhyun's car park in front of the school.

I headed towards him and he got out of the car with a plastic bag in his hand.
When he saw me he had a shocked face expression, "wha-what happened to you?!"
I ignored him and took the plastic bag from his hand, "thanks Baekhyun" I sneezed

"Y/n you'll catch a cold" he touched my cheek and forehead with the back of his hand, "your burning up!"
"Change your clothes in my car I'll be out here" he said as he opened a door to the back of his car.
I got in and he closed it.
I started taking off the wet clothes and put on the dry ones that he brought,

I got out of the car and fidgeted with the skirt, I looked at Baek, "not bad" I gave him a thumbs up

He smiled, "we are taking baby steps."
I looked at him confused but he ignored me.

He felt my forehead again.
"You are still burning up" he shook his head, "I won't ask you what happened anymore but at least trust me a bit more, okay? After all our parents were friends and we were friends since we were born."
He started fixing my hair by letting it down so it would dry up faster.

"You're already late... let's go I'll drop you at your place." he opened the passenger door.
I shook my head
"You are already sick we have to get you to your place before you get worse." he had my backpack in his hand.

I tried to grab it but he threw it in his car.
I could feel someone staring at me and tried to ignore it.
"Fine but I can drive my own car" I said and looked up at the school.
I stared back at the person which was shocked that I noticed them staring.

They were in a class on the second floor by the window.
He continued staring at me and smirked.
I put my middle finger up at him and turned back to Baek.
"You go to my place and drop my backpack off with a maid I'll be on my way in no time." I told Baekhyun what to do and he stuck out his tongue but got onto his car and drove off.

I looked back up and noticed he was gone... suddenly the door to the school opened and out came...

A/n: Sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎