s i d e l i n e s

tw: sexual assault

tw: sexual assault

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Being by herself was peaceful and she liked the feeling but it was Tuesday - the day Bakugo was supposed to be here. She didn't want to admit it, but she liked his company as well and she would count down the time until he came to the shop. He wasn't on time today.

It's not like he always has to be here, (Y/N), she thought to herself, He has a life to live. You're probably not his only friend.

The bell chimed and she looked at the door eagerly, expecting her blonde friend. Instead, she was greeted by somebody wearing a white mask.

It wasn't a doctor's mask; it looked more like a robber's mask. The only different thing was it's color.

This isn't good, She thought as her eyes followed the potential robber. She couldn't help but be on guard around him.

One thing told her that she shouldn't judge based on appearances but there was something in her gut that made her feel like things were going to go wrong.

"Hello sir, how are-"

Before she finished her sentence, he pulled a gun out of thin air and pointed it towards her. "Give me all your money," he said, "I'm not playing."

I should have trusted my gut.

The gun aimed at her head scared her more than she would like to admit. It didn't seem like the man was kidding and wouldn't hesitate to blow her head off at one wrong move.

Her quirk wasn't helpful in this situation. All she could do was create rain, and only out in the open. It was useless.

She gulped and with her shaky hands, she grabbed her hard earned cash. She put it in the bag her threw at her and looked around to see if someone, anyone, was coming to her rescue.

"Didn't I just say that I'm not playing?!" The man yelled as he aimed the gun somewhere behind her and fired. The echo of the loud gunshot reminded her that this was the harsh reality and that she had to obey.

She stuffed the rest of the cash she had earned in his bag and slided it towards him.

"Is this all?" He asked, the gun still pointed at her head. She nodded, wishing that she wasn't such a coward and that she did something. Even if she tried, her quirk wouldn't be very useful in this fight. For once in her life, she was unhappy with her quirk.