40

"What do you thinks the best out of all the venues?" I asked Kronos as he came out from the shower. A small towel on his head, I smiled as he dried his hair.

"As long as you're there with me I don't care." He said slipping in the bed next to me. I frowned, resting my cheek on his shoulder. I wanted him to at least seem a little interested in the wedding. I didn't expect him to be super involved but of course a little effort is welcomed.

"Help me with this pleaseeee?" I hold the books close to my chest, sitting up on my knees as I look at him with puppy eyes. "Carmen wants me to figure out at least two options by tonight." He gets closer to my face.

"Okay, I'll pick this out." He told, his voice in a deep whisper. I smiled, shyly kissing his lips.

"Thank you-" He grabs me and presses my lips against his. Instead of the sweet innocent kiss I gave him his was a deep and intense. He let me go, letting my body drop on the bed. He smirked at me as I panted. I playfully pushed him as he chuckled at me.

I childishly wrapped my arms around his waist, and my legs around one of his. I stared at him lovingly as I watched him look through all the venues and the arrangements that would go with it. I loved how he looked without his usual slight shadow he wore on his jaw. "Why are you so cuddly today, love?" He said smiling, his eyes still focusing on the venues. I bashfully shrugged my shoulders.

Kissing the bare skin on his chest. His chest rumbled, "I pick this one." He rushed out tossing the books on the floor and looming over me. I gasped as he pulled down my pants. I squealed trying to stop him but he kept at it. Now only in my underwear, I gasped as he put my legs on his shoulders.

"K-Kronos! No s-s-se-" I couldn't even say the word. "Remember? W-we said we'll wait for m-m-m-marriage!" My voice raised as he kissed the inner of my thigh. He moved to my other leg, pressing an open mouth kiss to the smooth skin of my thigh. I shuddered, my heart thumbing painfully.

I moaned, my fingers trembling as he nibbled on the skin. "This isn't what you think it is, baby. Can I show you something new?" He asked peering up at me with those eyes. I hesitantly nodded.

"Use your words, Adina." My face burned red at the snap at his words. My body tingled as I started to work up the courage to say yes.

"Yes."

"Oh, yes!" Carmen screamed. "I loved this venue! I remember when me and Xavier had our ceremony...I flashed over to him so quick..." She licked her lips. I looked at Kronos who just rolled his eyes. Kronos wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Where is the venue at?" I asked him, grinning as he kissed my cheek.

"In the kingdom, our parents got married there." He tells me, his eyes looking into mine. I started to worry, looking down.

"Are you sure the kingdom will be safe?" I asked him quietly. "What if something bad happens?" My voice was struck with worry. Kronos kissed my forehead.

"What did we promise? We'll protect each other. I've got it handled, Adina. I'll make sure that our wedding is a happy, carefree moment." He kissed my cheek, he held me by my jaw.

I nodded my head, "Okay." I let out a puff of air. Since he was now in front of me I wrapped my arms around him and press my face into his chest.

"Opal? We have to get you some heels would you please come with. Oh and we have to decide who will be your bridesmaids. Oh course," Carmen paused to let out a snarky laugh. "I'll be the maid of honor." Oh she decided herself.

"Anyone else....I mean did you even have any friends before-" Kronos glared at Carmen, her own mate shaking his head at her. Carmen suddenly had a cough attack. "Um, w-we'll I mean..." I laughed.

"No I didn't. But I was thinking maybe Evangeline? Erm....uh." Suddenly I was embarrassed, I really didn't have any friends. I was either surrounded by kids or grown demons.

All of a sudden there was an awkward silence. "Well! I'll help you, come on let's get out of this white, spiritual, hospital smelling place!" Carmen grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room.

"Okay so, Tatiana is the flower girl. Flo and Ida will be mini bridesmaids, Evangeline will be a bridesmaid, and so will I. Don't feel bad for not having friends...your mate is just like you in that aspect! There-" I gasped snapping my fingers.

"Vivian! The Queen Luna! Do you think we can invite her?" We were sat in a fancy place that is currently serving brunch. Which apparently is just when you eat breakfast food during lunch hours. Also humans had conjured that up.

"A lycan....at a royal original vampire wedding?" Carmen said slowly, her face completely stone. I nodded my head excitedly.

Carmen pursed her lips, "I see what I can do." I let out a happy noise clapping my hands. She smiled at me softly at my joyous outburst.

"Okay, now cake testing. You said you'd want a crepe cake, and even some macaroons? Have you even tried them before?" I smiled dumbly and shook my head no, Carmen snorted in laughter.

"Than how do you know you'd like it?!" She questioned, trying her best to seize her laughter. I pouted, cutting up my waffle.

"Well it's Kronos' favorite. I was so surprised that he liked sweets so I agreed that that could be our cake." I said helplessly.

"Speaking of my older brother," As Carmen released her smirk I started to burn up. Having a bad feeling to where she was going with this. "What were you too doing in such a holy sanctuary last night?" She said her eyebrow deviously.

"We-" I look down in defeat. Carmen shakes her head with her large smirk.

"Naughty goddess, eh? I would've never guessed! So what did you do, huh? Did he lick-" I got up from the chair and ran.

thank you guys sooooooo much for 1M I CANT BELIEVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH THIS CRAZY EVERYWHERE BOOK I LOVE YOU GUYS AND APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH I LOVE WRITING AND YOU ARE APART OF THE REASON WHY