Chapter 14 - Winged Alliance

+(Y/n)'s PoV+

The human 'Erwin' has been talking to you about many things, including how you exist, why you kill Titans and why you spared Carla when you obviously where a killer.

You answered as honestly as you could, not sure what to make of the first question before simply replying that Titan's taste good and that they where your prey and that she was important because of a boy by the name of Eren Yeager. They where curious about that but didn't question it as he saw you weren't about to clarify.

But then he pulled out the book, your book. The Mysterium Xarxes.

The first thing that came to mind was to eviscerate him for laying his filthy hands on your perfect creation but Carla's words of soothing quickly shot that idea down, you had insisted she stay close by during the talk as she seemed to be the only one to keep you in check. You didn't know why, but you weren't about to start arguing with base instincts.

After explaining how he couldn't read the book, with the strange woman they called 'Hanji' popping up around you as she inspected every inch of you she could, you made a sound similar to a snort which was followed by a small laugh of superiority.

"Of course you can't you fool, only a Dragon such as myself could read such a sacred item." You chortled, a terrifying grin on your features as he slightly gulped in concern.

"And we know that, which is why we respectfully request you to explain it." He asked, slightly holding the book out to you, but that's where the friendliness stopped as a cold glare quickly took over.

"And why did you want to know the secrets within my book human?" You asked with venom in your voice as Erwin was slightly taken back by the sudden hostility, only now remembering the Priest's warning about selfish needs and wants.

He hesitated before straightening himself as returned your fierce look. "I wish to know the secrets so that I may be able to save humanity from the brink of extinction."

You where silent for a while, Erwin's fear slowly rising as Carla looked highly concerned while Hanji paused to hear your answer as the Scouts put a hand on their swords in case.

"...You wish to help humanity with my secrets?" You slowly asked him, glare not moving as he slowly nodded in agreement. "...Very well human, I shall assist you."

A collective sigh of relief came from all the human who relaxed, glad you weren't about to slaughter them while two members of the Levi Squad secretly praised the walls that a redo of their first mission didn't happen.

"On one condition." You quickly cut short their relief, your sadistic side showing slightly as you moved down closer to Erwin, now only centimeters away from your terrifying jaws as your lips curled up into a cruel smile. "I want to see if humanity is worth saving."

Erwin was surprised at this outcome, he didn't know what you wanted or meant by that which turned the situation into your favour.

"Very well! We will prove to you humanity is worth your divine protection." He saluted you in the strange fashion they did, causing your smile to curl up even more as you slightly nodded in return.

'He's already playing nice with me, this'll be better then I thought.' You mentally smirked, eager to see what they had planned for this new alliance.

Hi! Sorry for the late updating, I just get so busy but don't worry I'll start committing! And by the way, do you want a human form? It's just that I've been getting a lot of requests for it and I could fit it in if you all wanted.
Just put your answer in below and we'll see what the polls are!

Yes

No