Chapter 23:

Picture of Araceli

Alexandra p.o.v:
I did what Nina said, and went to find and pack the things I needed for our trip to New York. I still didn't want to face Raymond just yet, what I really wanted was for him to tell me about Valeria. Sometimes I really hated the fact that I fell for him so fast, but in the end the heart wants what it wants, and right now it wants Raymond my future husband. I finished packing and went to go take a nap until it was time to go. When I woke up, I felt myself being carried and put into a car, I opened my eyes to see Raymond sit down next to me. "All right Antonio, let's go" he said. I didn't have a good feeling about going to New York, I still had to worry about my wedding and now about this gala. Which I'm pretty sure ima have to go to, I had a bad feeling about this, Valeria had the upper hand on this one. She knew what she wanted back. But what do I do, he won't listen to me...well maybe he will, I don't know...maybe I did do wrong...I wonder what would happen if I leave Raymond. I'll find a way to leave him and work for the money. I mean how hard can it be. But I knew Raymond wouldn't even let me walk out the door. What was I going to do, I was in love with a man who's heart may never be mine, what was a girl to do. Who can I talk to about this. At times like this I wish I had a best friend, I'm just so confused!!! And to top it all off the wedding was coming fast. Raymond Messi why me!!! I've failed on the thing I was warned about. "Is everything okay my dear" Raymond said. "Yes I just have a lot on my mind right now, that's all" I told him. "Maybe you just need a break" he said. "There's no way that can happen, Raymond we're both way to busy" I said. And just has I said that, his phone started to ring. It was her, Valeria. I let go of Raymond hand, I didn't realize I was holding.

Raymond's p.o.v:
I looked at my phone and saw that it was Valeria, what did she want now. "Hello" I said. "Hey Ray, I was just calling to tell you that we booked your hotel rooms, which was only 3 rooms"she said. "Wait why only 3 rooms, we need 4" I said. "And why is that Ray" she said. "Because my assistant is coming along has my date for the gala" I told her. "Well the hotel is all booked, so she needs to find other hotel" she all but yelled. Alexandra grabbed my hand and whispered that it was okay, she'll find another hotel, that was close to the one we were staying at. "Well Valeria, we will see you at the gala"I said before hanging up. I turned to see Alexandra on her phone getting her self a room. "Alexandra you didn't have to do that" I told her."It's okay Raymond I shouldn't be seen so much with you anyway" she said. "You do have a point" I told her. After that we got to the airport.

TIME SKIP!!ABOUT TO GET OFF AIRPLANE!

Alexandra's p.o.v:
She had this all planned out I just knew it, and now she had him closer then ever. Valeria what are you planning, RAYMOND'S MINE, the uneasy feeling from before came back full force... The next thing I know is that our plane had landed. We got off, I got my things and left Raymond and the others. What I didn't let Raymond was that the only hotel room that I found was an hour away from there's. I called a cab and was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm, I turned around and saw Nina. "What is it Nina" I said. "Nothing you just forgot one of your bags, now go before the paparazzi show up" she said. I nodded got my bag, got in the cab. After I told him the address of the hotel, once we got there I went inside and I was very surprised to see Valeria in the lobby. Oh god can things get any worse!! So I walked up to her, "Hello Miss.Montenergo is there anything I can help you with since Mr. Messi isn't here" I told her. "Yes whatever your name is, in fact there is, I need you to do a big favor, I want you to stay away from Raymond, you see we have unfinished business to work on so, I don't need you in the picture" she snapped. "Miss. Montenergo you have nothing to worry about, you see my boss is getting married, I respect that fact, I just work for him" I politely told her. "Every well then I have nothing more to tell you, so have a nice trip" she told me. I watched her walk out the lobby doors, I was scared how did she know I was going to stay here... I knew this whole trip was I bad idea on my part. I couldn't compete with her, she knows Raymond way more then I do. But then again I had the ring on my finger, the wedding was mine, everything she wanted I had, I had taken it from her, Lord help us all if she ever figures out that it's me, that it's always been me. All hell gonna break loose and no one gonna be able to contain the storm known as Valeria Montenergo.

Valeria's p.o.v:
NO!! THIS RUINS EVERYTHING, WHY DID SHE HAVE TO COME!! HIS MINE!! I WILL WIN HIM BACK IF THAT'S THE LAST THING I DO, YES I MESSED UP WHEN I LEFT HIM, BUT I WANT HIM BACK, HE MAY BE GETTING MARRIED BUT NO WORRIES I'LL STOP THAT WEDDING IF I HAVE TO, HE ISN'T MARRYING ANYONE UNLESS IT'S ME!!! I'VE WORKED WAY TO HARD TO GET WE'RE I'M AT RIGHT NOW!! BUT NO WORRIES I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT....

Follow
Comment
Vote
Share

~Lil_Miss_Imprefect